Joke - Home Depot

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Lee-

Reaction score
Andy was fixing a door and found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent his wife Bev to Home Depot.
At Home Depot, Bev saw a beautiful Bathroom faucet while she was waiting for Walt, the manager, to finish waiting on a customer.

When Walt was finished, Bev asked 'How much for that faucet?'
Walt replied, 'That's pewter and it costs $300.
'My goodness that sure is a lot of money!' Bev exclaimed. Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Andy had sent her to buy, and Walt went to the back room to find it.
From the back room Walt yelled, 'Bev, you wanna screw for that hinge?'
Bev replied, 'No, but I will for the faucet.'

This is why you can't send a woman to Home Depot.

Well the funny part of that was that you could find a manager and someone to help you...:rofl_200:

Funny Lee...

YEA, NO LIE, AND THERE HAS'NT BEEN ANYONE WORKING AT A HOME DEPOT THAT KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT ANYTHING SINCE A YEAR AFTER THEY OPENED !:ummm: BUT THAT IS A GOOD STORY !

The last CEO of Home Depot (the one they paid millions to get rid of and now I believe heads up the "new" Chrysler Corp) caused the problems by reducing the staffing of every store and getting rid of the higher paid (experienced) employees. Circuit City did the same thing in the last year or so. I think they are trying to improve the situation now as I recently had some tile work and bathroom remodeling done and the people I dealt with were excellent. Hopefully this is the new standard and not just an isolated occurance.

The last CEO of Home Depot (the one they paid millions to get rid of and now I believe heads up the "new" Chrysler Corp) caused the problems by reducing the staffing of every store and getting rid of the higher paid (experienced) employees. Circuit City did the same thing in the last year or so. I think they are trying to improve the situation now as I recently had some tile work and bathroom remodeling done and the people I dealt with were excellent. Hopefully this is the new standard and not just an isolated occurance.

Thank you Wal-Mart!:bang head:

Great joke...when I heard to though it said she would blow him for the faucet....:wkwk:

Funny one Lee! man the closet Home Depot is 1.75 hrs away, unless I cross the border into o'Canada. The price I pay for living in the boonies.

Back