Just a thought?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
A few weeks ago a guy came up to me and and was asking me about my Vmax. He said he's been looking for one and loved the bike. I talked to him for a while and wrote out the VMF web site to check it out. I was out yesterday and the same thing happened. I though it would have been cool to give the guy a VMF business card instead of scratching the name out on a scrape piece of paper. I've had this Idea for a while. So what do you guys think about a VMF business card. I'm sure it would have to be approved by buster, but it sure would be a handy tool to promote the web site. I'm no designer, but I'd be willing to put in a few bucks for the project. Any thoughts?

Maybe we should just post an approved logo and guys could print their own. I'd be happy to get some at staples and leave them on guy's random bikes when I see them in parking lots or whatever.

Using MS Publisher I made up some cards a few years ago but I haven't made more since I've run out. Picked up the card stock from a local five and dime and printed them on a laser printer. Not hard to do at all and best of all you control the content. I didn't use VMF logo I just used a picture of Redbone as the graphic.

DLCrays, of this forum and the Star Vmax forum, created the VMOA logo using his and my bikes. He does this sort of thing for a living. Shoot him a PM for ideas.

Latest posts

Back