just curious

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey guys ,and gals, Im curious:ummm: how many of you ride with a passenger? and how often, what percentage of your max riding is done alone vs with someone riding on the back? Im curious and would really appreciate your input. my wife and I have a bet !

Probably 50/50. I have 3 kids and a wife that all like to ride. Riding a passanger definately changes my riding style. No sissy bar. I haven't lost anybody yet.:rofl_200:

95% of the time solo. I like having the back pegs for me. She doesn't like 70 and I don't like under 80:punk:

Wife rode only once - said she hated it because there was no backrest. So I made a backrest, she rode one more time & said " It's just not for me". So it's solo for me unless I sell it to buy a boat, THEN she says she'll ride...

50/50 most of the time. Especially if you take out the race days.

Sean

solo about 95% of the time. The other five is when my wife isn't looking and I sneak my 8yr old daughter on there. Wife hates everything about motorcycles. Bitch!

probably 60/40. no sissy bar. she says shes really comfy on it. most cruisers have a little pad that covers like half an ass cheek. the vmax rear seat is pretty big compared to everything but a gold wing

95 / 5 She rode a lot more when we first got married and all I had was the 650. That one didn't scare her . lol Either way is fine with me , but I did get a sissy bar just in case she surprises me and says " lets ride ".

2up about 40% of the time, between the wife and 2 kids , the HAC backrest definitely was a good investment.

Mike

I have never had a passenger.......nor do I intend to......I have the stupid looking factory sissy bar and I would trade it for a stock grab rail in a heart beat........

But my wife thinks she will somehow end up on the back of it one day.......so I have to keep the god awful thing on:bang head:

I have never had a passenger.......nor do I intend to......I have the stupid looking factory sissy bar and I would trade it for a stock grab rail in a heart beat........

But my wife thinks she will somehow end up on the back of it one day.......so I have to keep the god awful thing on:bang head:

Gee I know of a grab bar from a 2007 going up on eBay soon :biglaugh:

100% of the time solo....haven't been able to convince the wife to get on the back of Maxine (she doesn't like not having back support)....

75% solo on the Venture on "pleasure" rides....she occasionally gets froggy ;)

Back