Know your mechanic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No names were mentioned. The fact you got so butt hurt over it only means you are ashamed over it because you could not fix it right ! You have been offered expense paid trips if you can back up all your dyno claims and drag racing claims but you have denied all of them. He'll I would think so expense paid vacation would be nice but the point is you know you can't back any of it up ! You have swindled tons of people out of money on cracked coil bullshit ! When all they needed was new plug caps and wires. I am going to do a video in that to spraying water directly on cracked coils. I am sure you will say it was rigged to ! You have threatened to kick my ass , my best friends ass and numerous others you have been given addresses to for that ! I have never seen a person with so many names and personalities! All I can say is show up to a rally and back up your claims and I'm talking about all of them !
Well that is a total lie because I didn't work on the carbs mentioned--Both you and Danny misread that---He stated that Danny Tannhill fixed them...You got butthurt when you turned the comments off of your Youtube page---shows how little you know as I was building John Furburs carbs for years---also John was buying and installing my cop sets on his customers Vmax's and Ventures--John stated many times that he never had any problems with any set of my rebuilds and also stated that cops work and work well---case closed he also said.-I'm still working with his daughter who just started Hacksaw Ridge--I also sell sets through Exactrep and have 100% positive feedback. Pretty sure I have accomplished more that you have in drag racing.

Well that is a total lie because I didn't work on the carbs mentioned--Both you and Danny misread that---He stated that Danny Tannhill fixed them...You got butthurt when you turned the comments off of your Youtube page---shows how little you know as I was building John Furburs carbs for years---also John was buying and installing my cop sets on his customers Vmax's and Ventures--John stated many times that he never had any problems with any set of my rebuilds and also stated that cops work and work well---case closed he also said.-I'm still working with his daughter who just started Hacksaw Ridge--I also sell sets through Exactrep and have 100% positive feedback. Pretty sure I have accomplished more that you have in drag racing.
So once again you were feeling insufficient and choosed to come back on the forum to start crap under a different name ! You have showed your true colors many times on here. Good bye until you come back under a different name.

Last edited:
And still no response to a paid vacation if he can back up all his claims same old BS
Here is your BS---I can honestly say I'll bet you know of no one that accomplished that in their 1st year of racing---no response from you on the other Texan who sold his bike back to you for $1000 less than what he paid for it, and only a few days after he didn't make it home.---You should really think about what you or others have done before you make a post like this one you started. More members on these other sites like John F stayed off of this site because the BS. I have no desire to go the east coast-been there done that--you are certainly in no shape for me.

Attachments

• penwell.jpeg
    penwell.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 0
BS-would you like a screenshot or would you just prefer to live with your lies. You guys never change with the abuse do you. Evidence is there.
Not BS! But the hard core truth is, Jon Harris, this is not any of your business, none whatsoever. I've talked with Raymond, today actually, he's OK, I'm OK, but here you are trying to do anything you can to cause trouble. I told you before...everytime you pull this crap you make yourself look foolish.
So bottom line I don't give a damn what you do, you have no involvement in this so.....just go away.

Not BS! But the hard core truth is, Jon Harris, this is not any of your business, none whatsoever. I've talked with Raymond, today actually, he's OK, I'm OK, but here you are trying to do anything you can to cause trouble. I told you before...everytime you pull this crap you make yourself look foolish.
So bottom line I don't give a damn what you do, you have no involvement in this so.....just go away.
Danny you don't post a photo that belonged to you like Kyle did and start a BS story about them coming from a so-called guru---You're smart enough to see what he was trying to do and you also know it was your photo not his and that it was not me that did that. Both of you insinuated that it was me and that is not true.

Here is your BS---I can honestly say I'll bet you know of no one that accomplished that in their 1st year of racing---no response from you on the other Texan who sold his bike back to you for $1000 less than what he paid for it, and only a few days after he didn't make it home.---You should really think about what you or others have done before you make a post like this one you started. More members on these other sites like John F stayed off of this site because the BS. I have no desire to go the east coast-been there done that--you are certainly in no shape for me.
Hey we can meet anywhere so you can live up to your claims ! We agreed to have a dyno and dragstrip available. Can you do the same and also you have to have Angel Savoys bike and run it yes we know it's expensive but we will pay for that to ! We were going to pay for your vacation so it's only fair you pay for ours if you can't back up every claim posted over the years. It sounds fair to me so you in you won't have to go far from your mother's basement.

Danny you don't post a photo that belonged to you like Kyle did and start a BS story about them coming from a so-called guru---You're smart enough to see what he was trying to do and you also know it was your photo not his and that it was not me that did that. Both of you insinuated that it was me and that is not true.
I've been cutting wood all day...gonna cut wood tomorrow too...your time is up Jon I'm going to bed. Ta - ta

Hey we can meet anywhere so you can live up to your claims ! We agreed to have a dyno and dragstrip available. Can you do the same and also you have to have Angel Savoys bike and run it yes we know it's expensive but we will pay for that to ! We were going to pay for your vacation so it's only fair you pay for ours if you can't back up every claim posted over the years. It sounds fair to me so you in you won't have to go far from your mother's basement.

Attachments

• 20230817_195653.jpg
    20230817_195653.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Cycle-News-Archives-Column-Angelle-Seeling-Sampey.jpg
    Cycle-News-Archives-Column-Angelle-Seeling-Sampey.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1143934002_143f43761c_c.jpg
    1143934002_143f43761c_c.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
My mother died of cancer in 1984-just so happens that same Penwell Raceway was dedicated to her on the front cover....You're still on John Noah and you should still have my address...I'm a few blocks from the 4th richest man in the US. Not good to talk about someones mother.

Attachments

• IMG_5130.jpeg
    IMG_5130.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nope, it's not my 1969 440 dart....not my dragster either....you guys are so jealous you just can't stop. ffs
My cousin Robert Loewen's 1964 Mercury Comet Caliente I mentioned under my name---you guys need to get a life---your detective work is what started all this in 1st place.

Attachments

• scan0013.jpg
    scan0013.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back