Latest forum software upgrade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is probably a cookie issue as vbblue is a complete rebuild and "new" skin so your cookie is probably pointing you to the old vbblue. Since you can't access it, it defaults you to the dark skin.
Do a proper logout from the forum and you should see a message that says "cookies cleared" or something similar. Then go to where your browser stores cookies and make sure there are no Vmaxforum.net cookies left. Start a new browser window and log into the forum. This should give you a new cookie and the vbblue skin should then be your default skin.

that worked for me

Sorry, I meant to mention that in my last post. IE 7+

Still having the problem. Even deleted ALL my cookies. Have gone thru the above instructions several times and still get the dark skin. HELP!!!

Also have the centering problem mentioned earlier. Using IE #7.

The centering issue should be fixed now. I have IE 6 and did see the problem but tracked down the offending code and it displayed properly in IE 6. It should show correctly now in IE 7. If not, post here and let me know.
We can all now start blaming Chris for this issue! :biglaugh::whistlin:

I still get the dark skin and have to manually select the vbblue. Vbblue is selected in my options page. Have logged out and logged in and still no change. :bang head:

The centering issue should be fixed now. I have IE 6 and did see the problem but tracked down the offending code and it displayed properly in IE 6. It should show correctly now in IE 7. If not, post here and let me know.
We can all now start blaming Chris for this issue! :biglaugh::whistlin:

Thanks for the fix.

Problem fixed. Was using my original shortcut on my desktop. Deleted that one and set up a new one. Works fine now. Thanks.

Back