LED blinkers.... not working :(

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65fury

Reaction score
Well i went ahead and installed some sweet compact LED blinkers on my bike.... and they worked at first, but now they dont. When i hit the blinker switch the lights just stay on and the blinker relays freaks out and chatters, how do i fix that?

Jason

Check wiring, look for broken wires or burnt resistor... if its blinking fast might be the resistor gone bad or disconnected

Get a flasher from customdynamics.com and do the diod fix on the turn indicator light, should work perfectly after.

Get a flasher from customdynamics.com and do the diod fix on the turn indicator light, should work perfectly after.

Hey do i need that flasher? Or can i still use the stock one? I heard the flashers just blink faster which im okay with.

Jason

Try pulling the dash indicator bulb. If it gets better then you need the diode fix like Frosty mentioned.

Try pulling the dash indicator bulb. If it gets better then you need the diode fix like Frosty mentioned.

Yeah pulling the indicator bulb made it so the lights on the right or left came on when i selected the right or left, just no blinking. With the indicator bulb in all the blinkers would stay on. What size diode do i use?

it requires a 10 watt 10 ohm resistor on each signal got mine at radio shack easy fix

Latest posts

Back