led tail/turn combo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timscues

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just replaced a new taillight thats a LED with everything in one unit from sean, still running the stock front turn signals. Problem is now its blinking fast and bright. When I connect the resistors I bought it slows the blinking down like it should, but also is making the rear LED turn signals very dim?
92' max, help me, please, help me
:bang head:

I think Ninjaneer resolved this issue with relays for the CBR tail light mod. I don't know all the details but if you dona search for "CBR taillight" it will come up (stickied very popular thread).

I actually did that mod last night (pics coming later today) and didn't bother correcting the hyper flashing since I had to make it ride ready for more mods today. L

Anything beats the ugly stock box light in my opinion.

I hope you get it corrected soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Either the resitors which lower voltage and why it's dim or a universal relay that isn't as finicky as the stock relay. I don't generally mind a slightly faster blink rate. An easy alternative would be to wire a bulb (hidden under the back seat) into the signals to get the normal rate back.

i used a product called Badlands wired it up a stuffed it in the front headlight bucket.

It all depends on what type of resistor you use and the number and type of leds used for the blinkers

Back