led tail/turn combo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timscues

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just replaced a new taillight thats a LED with everything in one unit from sean, still running the stock front turn signals. Problem is now its blinking fast and bright. When I connect the resistors I bought it slows the blinking down like it should, but also is making the rear LED turn signals very dim?
92' max, help me, please, help me
:bang head:

I think Ninjaneer resolved this issue with relays for the CBR tail light mod. I don't know all the details but if you dona search for "CBR taillight" it will come up (stickied very popular thread).

I actually did that mod last night (pics coming later today) and didn't bother correcting the hyper flashing since I had to make it ride ready for more mods today. L

Anything beats the ugly stock box light in my opinion.

I hope you get it corrected soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Either the resitors which lower voltage and why it's dim or a universal relay that isn't as finicky as the stock relay. I don't generally mind a slightly faster blink rate. An easy alternative would be to wire a bulb (hidden under the back seat) into the signals to get the normal rate back.

i used a product called Badlands wired it up a stuffed it in the front headlight bucket.

It all depends on what type of resistor you use and the number and type of leds used for the blinkers

Latest posts

Back