LED taillight with an odd problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that too Mike! We still have 3' snowbanks and with 3 icebreakers opening up the big lake for shipping it means we'll be getting some lake effect snows before seasons end.:damn angry:
We got 18 fresh inches this week, at least that is what the Mrs. said. I'm working out of town for 2 weeks. Huh, I hope she meant snow.

check on the rear pedal where the rear brake switch there is a plastik nut whare the spring is. lighten the nut and you will be fine

And the winner is.....this guy!! ^

Thanks George, you nailed it....I installed some Custom Dynamics non-sequential light bars today and they acted a little strange too....but only on the rear brake, so a little backing off on the plastic nut and everything's working perfectly now! :worthy: :thumbs up:

And the winner is.....this guy!! ^

Thanks George, you nailed it....I installed some Custom Dynamics non-sequential light bars today and they acted a little strange too....but only on the rear brake, so a little backing off on the plastic nut and everything's working perfectly now! :worthy: :thumbs up:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::punk::punk::punk: glad i could help.

Back