Let a Harley friend take a ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Stopped over one of my old buddies house to drop something off for him, didn't realize he had to sell his bike, he's been out of work with an injury since late winter, any how I said, take the Max for a ride, and don't wind it up till 2nd gear (knowing full well he'd wind it out in first just cuz I said not to), I should of took a pic when he got back, his face was a combination of giddy and fear, and all he could say "was holy shit thats fast."

:ummm:Too true, when you've been riding a 700-750 lb bike with 65-80 hp and thinks it's fast, then you're not ready for what I Vmax feels like, I've tried to get a couple of Harley Buddies to ride mine and they refuse........:ummm::ummm:

I swap bikes with one of the guys I ride with every so often. He's got a well hopped up sportster. Its pretty quick for a hd. We both enjoy the change but we are both glad to get back on our own bikes. Different strokes for different folks.

I have a Pretty Hot 1200 Sportster. I really don't notice a big difference in acceleration, just that the sportster runs out at 115 and the VMax's are still hard into accelerating...:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back