Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best guess is Plain and simple You called Trump and Traitor and a moron-i'm sure you posted that not expect any retaliation? You attacked the President. I see a traitor here-like i said it is a good thing you are not serving this country as that is Treason. Hopefully Trump will win another term and you'll have that to live with. Adios Wat:looser:son

I said what I thought of him -- that's my right. Retaliate all you want. I'll respond. I fear no one. I don't use the term traitor lightly. When Mueller's investigation along with New York Attorney Generals investigation comes to light you'll see just how deep this goes. I've expressed my concern about Trump and Putin on these boards since August of last year. I've never wavered my position in that regard. And I never claim to be more observant than anyone else. It was all out there for the public to see and digest. Those that voted for Trump WILLFULLY chose to ignore it. That's fine. That's your right. You just won't be able to claim you were conned when the truth comes out.

Since you brought it up a second time, I'll respond. If I was still serving I wouldn't even be having this discussion. I was in intelligence in the Air Force, I'm well adept at knowing when I can and can't have a conversation. In fact, when I talk with my son who is serving now, I made it a point with him that we don't talk about Trump for that VERY reason. But on these boards? I'm a citizen. I no longer fall under the UCMJ. So I'm WELL within my right to say what the fuck I want.

The logic I don't understand, and what is ultimately why we'll never see eye to eye, is why you take so much offense to me calling Trump a traitor and a moron, but you apparently have no problem with him shitting on McCain and PoWs, you apparently don't have a problem when he slanders the intelligence community time and time again... calling them Nazis and incompetent. Because the intelligence community is not just the NSA, CIA, and FBI(which BTW are filled with MANY veterans and mostly conservatives)... it's other organizations including the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard. Our armed services are part of this intelligence community that Trump and his administration continue to insult. From my perspective we have a CIC, who dodged the draft whose been on record MULTIPLE times slandering the men and women who serve their country. I'm not OK with that. Those that voted for Trump clearly are, so it seems certain we'll never be on the same page.

All the intelligence agencies conclude Russia waged a sophisticated and deliberate attack on our democracy last year. Jeff Sessions, the first Senator to endorse Trump, just the other day when testifying in front of the Senate intelligence committee he even admitted they've done it. He also admitted he's never ONCE looked into it.

We live in an age now where a computer is just as effective as a bomb. What Russia did last year was an attack on our democracy. It was a computer equivalent of putting troops on our shore. That's not some hyperbolic rhetoric coming from me. That's what a lot of Intelligence experts have been saying. James Clapper has been pretty consistent expressing his concerns that we aren't focusing on that enough. We're so caught up with all of the other drama surrounding the Trump presidency. We can even take out the investigation of whether Trumps team colluded with Russia to do it. Even if it was done purely by Russia alone, it's still a very SERIOUS situation. That's why there is that bi-partisan bill that's pretty much getting unanimous approval in Congress to put more sanctions on Russia. Yet Trump continues to call Russia's actions last year fake news. His administration is already starting to push back on this bill. There's a lot of concerns he may even veto this bill. If that doesn't raise concerns with you then we clearly come from two different worlds.

You may think I'm some sort of liberal freaking out. I'm not. I was a Republican most of my life and always voted accordingly. I've been an independent for almost 10 years, because both parties are embracing their extremes far too much for my comfort. But this last election was the first election I DIDN'T vote Republican(didn't vote for anyone). And again, I'll point out that I've been waving a red flag about Trump and Russia well before he became the Republican nominee. I still have friends in the intelligence community. This isn't fake news. I'm sincere and serious when I say we're seeing something none of us have seen in our lifetime. And when it all comes out, future generations will be studying about this in their U.S. History class 100 years from now.

And finally my sincere condolences for the loss of your brothers and my sincere gratitude for the service and sacrifice of your family. I have no doubt you and many others on this board would love to punch me for my comments regarding Trump, but I still respect all those that serve and sacrificed for this country. Perhaps that's the boxer in me -- where my opponent and I can beat the shit out of each other and still hug it out after.

My brother died from flying Agent Orange in, he was a Crew Chief on a C-130.
I was there in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia so the rest of what you said, I can relate to. Especially your last statement. I couldn't go back because of the clearance I was given. Travel restriction have applied ever since. You just don't say what you said... Especially in print......

My Father in Law spent 80% of his time in Cambodia, and received a bronze star for the Tet offensive.

Thank you for your service.:worthy:

My father was a patriot. He served in World War 2, and spent almost two years in a Nazi prison camp after being captured at Anzio. He'd be turning over in his grave if he could see the mess Trumpf, Pence, Mcconnell, and Ryan have made of this country. The crack Cheetohead made about "liking guys who weren't captured" would have completely pissed him off.. He saw the true horrors of the Holocaust after he was liberated. Trumpf had a heel spur.
These people are a disgrace to this country.

Trump is a traitor to the USA and a moron. There is a Category 5 shit storm heading Trumps way. Wont hit soon but it will hit. Not just from Mueller's investigation, but also others. Watergate took 27 months and the Cat 5 storm brewing is going to make Watergate look like a kindergarten finger paint project.

Call me full of shit or it all fake news. I don't care. I know history will prove me right. People who are willfully ignoring all the obvious warning signs will have to sort their own conscience out later when they realize they're proud of a traitor.

This is beyond left or right -- this is a matter of right and wrong. But this country is so divided and circling the drain due to that division that it really doesn't matter in the big picture. America has lost its moral compass. And due to that it's an international consensus that America is no longer the leader of the free world -- Germany is now.

Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime.

Seriously Germany? Maybe in schnitzen gruben production.

I said what I thought of him -- that's my right. Retaliate all you want. I'll respond. I fear no one. I don't use the term traitor lightly. When Mueller's investigation along with New York Attorney Generals investigation comes to light you'll see just how deep this goes. I've expressed my concern about Trump and Putin on these boards since August of last year. I've never wavered my position in that regard. And I never claim to be more observant than anyone else. It was all out there for the public to see and digest. Those that voted for Trump WILLFULLY chose to ignore it. That's fine. That's your right. You just won't be able to claim you were conned when the truth comes out.

Since you brought it up a second time, I'll respond. If I was still serving I wouldn't even be having this discussion. I was in intelligence in the Air Force, I'm well adept at knowing when I can and can't have a conversation. In fact, when I talk with my son who is serving now, I made it a point with him that we don't talk about Trump for that VERY reason. But on these boards? I'm a citizen. I no longer fall under the UCMJ. So I'm WELL within my right to say what the fuck I want.

The logic I don't understand, and what is ultimately why we'll never see eye to eye, is why you take so much offense to me calling Trump a traitor and a moron, but you apparently have no problem with him shitting on McCain and PoWs, you apparently don't have a problem when he slanders the intelligence community time and time again... calling them Nazis and incompetent. Because the intelligence community is not just the NSA, CIA, and FBI(which BTW are filled with MANY veterans and mostly conservatives)... it's other organizations including the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard. Our armed services are part of this intelligence community that Trump and his administration continue to insult. From my perspective we have a CIC, who dodged the draft whose been on record MULTIPLE times slandering the men and women who serve their country. I'm not OK with that. Those that voted for Trump clearly are, so it seems certain we'll never be on the same page.

All the intelligence agencies conclude Russia waged a sophisticated and deliberate attack on our democracy last year. Jeff Sessions, the first Senator to endorse Trump, just the other day when testifying in front of the Senate intelligence committee he even admitted they've done it. He also admitted he's never ONCE looked into it.

We live in an age now where a computer is just as effective as a bomb. What Russia did last year was an attack on our democracy. It was a computer equivalent of putting troops on our shore. That's not some hyperbolic rhetoric coming from me. That's what a lot of Intelligence experts have been saying. James Clapper has been pretty consistent expressing his concerns that we aren't focusing on that enough. We're so caught up with all of the other drama surrounding the Trump presidency. We can even take out the investigation of whether Trumps team colluded with Russia to do it. Even if it was done purely by Russia alone, it's still a very SERIOUS situation. That's why there is that bi-partisan bill that's pretty much getting unanimous approval in Congress to put more sanctions on Russia. Yet Trump continues to call Russia's actions last year fake news. His administration is already starting to push back on this bill. There's a lot of concerns he may even veto this bill. If that doesn't raise concerns with you then we clearly come from two different worlds.

You may think I'm some sort of liberal freaking out. I'm not. I was a Republican most of my life and always voted accordingly. I've been an independent for almost 10 years, because both parties are embracing their extremes far too much for my comfort. But this last election was the first election I DIDN'T vote Republican(didn't vote for anyone). And again, I'll point out that I've been waving a red flag about Trump and Russia well before he became the Republican nominee. I still have friends in the intelligence community. This isn't fake news. I'm sincere and serious when I say we're seeing something none of us have seen in our lifetime. And when it all comes out, future generations will be studying about this in their U.S. History class 100 years from now.

And finally my sincere condolences for the loss of your brothers and my sincere gratitude for the service and sacrifice of your family. I have no doubt you and many others on this board would love to punch me for my comments regarding Trump, but I still respect all those that serve and sacrificed for this country. Perhaps that's the boxer in me -- where my opponent and I can beat the shit out of each other and still hug it out after.

Too many issues and proven follower. Out---- by reasons of sanity.

Ok some of you hate trump,So i guess your choice must have been hillary or bernie,Or who knows.Obama wanted immigrants and plenty of them Muslim Mexican Isis And wanted to throw in a carbon tax.Hillary gives Russia 20% of our uranium,This country was and still may be headed for the shitter. Trump is in a no win scerniro. He ran his race on jobs infrastructure and quite a few other things to me all good,Obamacare is trash wonder why russia wanted our uranium?Surly not for nuclear bombs,Let the middle east develop nuclear bombs,Just like n korea.While obamacare bankrups us along with food stamps and got to keep the new immigrants happy, so the goverment should pay for them to live here for free also.MS -13 that's a good thing ,Right?Let the drugs flood the U.S.Yea boy.Between all this good shit the people who live here and have most of there lives will be eliminated.Then we will have a country of immigrates gangs drugs and a destroyed economy And the same government that never gave a shit about us.That is a GREAT AMERICA!!RIGHT? Ive only touched on a few high points.Trump won't be able to do shit! he's going to be in court forever over this russia bullshit.But that's ok right?What obama done was great! Hillary is my hero after all she took good care of bengasi and loretta lynch another good one.Chuck scuhmer.nancy plesioi,Mainstream media Another great scoruce of info.So if the dark state get's their way say goodbye to trump and hello to a screwed U.S.And welcome to the next 3rd world country!! excuse my bad spelling.No one even thought trump would win.And with all this aganist him he can't succeed.Fuss and bicker it won't change a thing.In my opinion donny's right.

Aloha, Donny

Bill, You and I have so much in common it would blow your mind.
I not a Hillary fan nor am i fan of politics.
I think Kronx opened the door to have someone put their foot in his mouth along with himself asking to be called fos and it didn't sit well with me.
This country has a lot of people complaining about it -it should have a screen door somewhere if they don't like.:clapping:

Ok some of you hate trump,So i guess your choice must have been hillary or bernie,Or who knows.Obama wanted immigrants and plenty of them Muslim Mexican Isis And wanted to throw in a carbon tax.Hillary gives Russia 20% of our uranium,This country was and still may be headed for the shitter. Trump is in a no win scerniro. He ran his race on jobs infrastructure and quite a few other things to me all good,Obamacare is trash wonder why russia wanted our uranium?Surly not for nuclear bombs,Let the middle east develop nuclear bombs,Just like n korea.While obamacare bankrups us along with food stamps and got to keep the new immigrants happy, so the goverment should pay for them to live here for free also.MS -13 that's a good thing ,Right?Let the drugs flood the U.S.Yea boy.Between all this good shit the people who live here and have most of there lives will be eliminated.Then we will have a country of immigrates gangs drugs and a destroyed economy And the same government that never gave a shit about us.That is a GREAT AMERICA!!RIGHT? Ive only touched on a few high points.Trump won't be able to do shit! he's going to be in court forever over this russia bullshit.But that's ok right?What obama done was great! Hillary is my hero after all she took good care of bengasi and loretta lynch another good one.Chuck scuhmer.nancy plesioi,Mainstream media Another great scoruce of info.So if the dark state get's their way say goodbye to trump and hello to a screwed U.S.And welcome to the next 3rd world country!! excuse my bad spelling.No one even thought trump would win.And with all this aganist him he can't succeed.Fuss and bicker it won't change a thing.In my opinion donny's right.

Trying to reason with Democrats is the same as arguing with rocks. When they have to live under what they see as perfect, then they will understand that their party has drastically AND TOTALLY changed since the days of JFK. I'd block them all but they are actually funny at times in what they believe to be true.

Trying to reason with Democrats is the same as arguing with rocks. When they have to live under what they see as perfect, then they will understand that their party has drastically AND TOTALLY changed since the days of JFK. I'd block them all but they are actually funny at times in what they believe to be true.

Traditional Democrats weren't quite so bad, but the progressive liberal extreme thing is mind boggling. Logic need not apply.

History will prove me right about what I've said about Trump. There's a reason everyone in the White House is lawyerin' up. Even the WH lawyers are getting lawyers.

So I watch the news, which according to you all may be a bad thing. And everyone's views appear to be drawn from either right wing media (Fox news ) or left wing (most other news). I flip between CNN and Fox news for about an hour a day when I get home from work. This forum thread is pretty much an example of doing just that. Different views are healthy for a society. And it isnt hard to prove anyones case, one way or another, liberal or conservative depending on what we are inclined to and predisposed to believe.
One man's junk is another man's treasure.
Basically, sometimes we have to agree to disagree.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

History will prove me right about what I've said about Trump. There's a reason everyone in the White House is lawyerin' up. Even the WH lawyers are getting lawyers.

Innocence Doesn’t Matter To The Washington Process

That was fast.
Less than a month after Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel for the investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election, the process has been revealed as a thinly veiled offensive on the Trump presidency.
According to reports this week, the investigation is now looking into potential obstruction of justice charges against the President – an idea that legal scholars on both sides of the aisle have dismissed as ridiculous – and even more out of left field, for evidence of financial crimes committed by the President and his associates.
Unfortunately, this shift in focus is no surprise.
We now know the appointment of a special counsel was orchestrated by a disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind — fired Federal Bureau of Investigations Director James Comey. As Comey testified June 8th, he intentionally leaked secret information to the press in order to spur the appointment of a special counsel after his termination.
We also know that Mueller is stocking his investigative team with Democratic partisans. Jeannie Rhee, for example, was an attorney for the Clinton Foundation for many years and FEC records show she has donated exclusively to Democrats. In fact, Mueller’s hires have donated nearly $50,000 to Democratic candidates in the last dozen years, versus only $2,750 to Republicans.
Another one of Mueller’s hires, Andrew Weismann, has a record of overzealous prosecution and charges of unethical behavior. As leader of the Enron Task Force, Weissman faced charges for allegedly intimidating witnesses and hiding evidence that would have helped the defense. The criminal case he prosecuted against the accounting firm Arthur Anderson was overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court because it found the company had committed no crime. Sadly, it was too late to save the 85,000 jobs that were lost due to Weismann’s lust to prosecute.
So far, Mueller’s team does not look like a group of fair-minded, independent attorneys. It looks like a legal hit squad specifically built to hurt President Trump and Republicans.
The real danger of these types of special investigations is that the innocence of the accused – or the initial focus of the investigation – often has no bearing on the outcome. More often, people who get ensnared by these proceedings fall victim to the pitfalls of the process. Lives are often ruined – not for anything related to what prompted the investigation but for some procedural error. This is precisely why I opposed the renewal of the Independent Counsel Act in 1999.
I explain the dangers of these special investigations in my new book, Understanding Trump, which was released Tuesday. In the book, I argue that no one on the Trump team should agree to testify without a guarantee of immunity from prosecution. Too many things can go wrong otherwise.
“Fishing expeditions driven by the Justice Department, congressional staffs, and the news media take on a life of their own and can easily trap innocent people through procedural mistakes.
“There is a grave danger that Trump team members will testify as though they were participating in a benign or honest process. That can lead to disaster.
“Every word someone says can be measured against all other testimony and all available evidence. Any discrepancy, no matter how innocent, can lead to a charge of perjury or obstruction of justice.
This remains my advice, although Attorney General Jeff Sessions has done remarkably well in his testimony. Sessions served as a U.S. Attorney for eighteen years and was formerly a seasoned member of the Senate. He knows how these things work.
Every other member of the Trump administration should take heed: this is not an honest process. Mueller’s team of attorneys will do everything it can to damage or destroy the Trump presidency.
The revelations this week about the investigation’s ridiculous expansion in scope, if true, are further evidence that the initial purpose of the special counsel’s investigation has been thrown out the window.
To be clear: Russia’s meddling in U.S. politics is a serious issue, but it is much bigger than the 2016 election.
The United States must investigate and learn to counter the ways in which Russia is using intelligence, cyberwar, economic and diplomatic pressure, and widespread corruption throughout the world to bolster Russian interests.
It is tragic that it now looks like the special counsel investigation, which was supposed to focus on Russia’s involvement in the election, will now only serve to distract us from the real challenge facing the United States.

I'm interested in any anti Trump persons opinion as to why he won the election. Anti only to start please. OPs opinion especially. Good luck.

That was fast.
Less than a month after Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel for the investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election, the process has been revealed as a thinly veiled offensive on the Trump presidency.
According to reports this week, the investigation is now looking into potential obstruction of justice charges against the President – an idea that legal scholars on both sides of the aisle have dismissed as ridiculous – and even more out of left field, for evidence of financial crimes committed by the President and his associates.
We now know the appointment of a special counsel was orchestrated by a disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind — fired Federal Bureau of Investigations Director James Comey. As Comey testified June 8th, he intentionally leaked secret information to the press in order to spur the appointment of a special counsel after his termination.
We also know that Mueller is stocking his investigative team with Democratic partisans. Jeannie Rhee, for example, was an attorney for the Clinton Foundation for many years and FEC records show she has donated exclusively to Democrats. In fact, Mueller’s hires have donated nearly $50,000 to Democratic candidates in the last dozen years, versus only $2,750 to Republicans.
Another one of Mueller’s hires, Andrew Weismann, has a record of overzealous prosecution and charges of unethical behavior. As leader of the Enron Task Force, Weissman faced charges for allegedly intimidating witnesses and hiding evidence that would have helped the defense. The criminal case he prosecuted against the accounting firm Arthur Anderson was overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court because it found the company had committed no crime. Sadly, it was too late to save the 85,000 jobs that were lost due to Weismann’s lust to prosecute.
So far, Mueller’s team does not look like a group of fair-minded, independent attorneys. It looks like a legal hit squad specifically built to hurt President Trump and Republicans.
The real danger of these types of special investigations is that the innocence of the accused – or the initial focus of the investigation – often has no bearing on the outcome. More often, people who get ensnared by these proceedings fall victim to the pitfalls of the process. Lives are often ruined – not for anything related to what prompted the investigation but for some procedural error. This is precisely why I opposed the renewal of the Independent Counsel Act in 1999.
I explain the dangers of these special investigations in my new book, Understanding Trump, which was released Tuesday. In the book, I argue that no one on the Trump team should agree to testify without a guarantee of immunity from prosecution. Too many things can go wrong otherwise.
“Fishing expeditions driven by the Justice Department, congressional staffs, and the news media take on a life of their own and can easily trap innocent people through procedural mistakes.
“There is a grave danger that Trump team members will testify as though they were participating in a benign or honest process. That can lead to disaster.
“Every word someone says can be measured against all other testimony and all available evidence. Any discrepancy, no matter how innocent, can lead to a charge of perjury or obstruction of justice.
This remains my advice, although Attorney General Jeff Sessions has done remarkably well in his testimony. Sessions served as a U.S. Attorney for eighteen years and was formerly a seasoned member of the Senate. He knows how these things work.
Every other member of the Trump administration should take heed: this is not an honest process. Mueller’s team of attorneys will do everything it can to damage or destroy the Trump presidency.
The revelations this week about the investigation’s ridiculous expansion in scope, if true, are further evidence that the initial purpose of the special counsel’s investigation has been thrown out the window.
To be clear: Russia’s meddling in U.S. politics is a serious issue, but it is much bigger than the 2016 election.
The United States must investigate and learn to counter the ways in which Russia is using intelligence, cyberwar, economic and diplomatic pressure, and widespread corruption throughout the world to bolster Russian interests.
It is tragic that it now looks like the special counsel investigation, which was supposed to focus on Russia’s involvement in the election, will now only serve to distract us from the real challenge facing the United States.

I almost want to say if only the people that typed that up gave so much concern about Trumps financial ties to Russia as they care about these lawyers we might not even be in this mess.

The copy/paste sort of glosses over Weissman's success in proving the Enron fraud. Why if someone didn't know any better one might think his success on that case was a bad thing by reading that copy/paste. I wonder why Mueller would want someone with a successful record with huge fraud cases? Hey didn't Trump have a $25 million settlement for the Trump U fraud? Oh yea.

Interesting thing about that fraud case. Right up the point Trump settled he swore it was a witchhunt and false. Slandered the NY AG back and forth over it. Even sued him which eventually got dismissed. Interesting how there's so many similarities in how Trump treated that case and how he's treating Mueller's investigation.

But since that article mentions Weissman's "questionable" tactics. Did you hear Trump's lawyer got some ethics charges recently filed against him?

Kasowitz Hit With Ethics Complaints in NY, DC Over White House Advice
http://www.law.com/sites/almstaff/2...-complaints-in-ny-dc-over-white-house-advice/

Why would Kasowitz tell WH staffers they didn't need lawyers? Might be because he didn't think Mueller's investigation was serious enough. Which wouldn't make sense since that's what Trump brought him in for. Or maybe he was worried if a WH staffer lawyer'd up that lawyer might advise them to sing like a canary. But we'll never know.

One of the lawyers on Mueller's team your copy/paste didn't mention is Lisa Page -- do you know much about her? Here's some copy/paste:

"Page has deep experience with money laundering and organized crime cases, including investigations where she’s partnered with an FBI task force in Budapest, Hungary, that focuses on eastern European organized crime. That Budapest task force helped put together the still-unfolding money laundering case against Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash, a one-time business partner of Manafort.

Manafort. Man his name sure keeps turning up. Hmm, she has an interesting background. I wonder why Mueller would bring her on board? I mean besides Manafort....Oh:

FinCEN Fines Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort $10 Million for Significant and Long Standing Anti-Money Laundering Violations

https://www.fincen.gov/news/news-re...casino-resort-10-million-significant-and-long

Well I'm sure that's just coincidence that Mueller brings on an expert in money laundering and Trump being fined for not following anti-laundering rules. That's just a one off. I mean it's not like there was a convicted money launderer/racketeerer/fraud with ties to Russian mob in Trump Tower....

Oh:
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Charges 34 Members and Associates of Two Russian-American Organized Crime Enterprises with Operating International Sportsbooks That Laundered More Than $100 Million
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/n...rtsbooks-that-laundered-more-than-100-million

Interesting note about that case. Did you catch the name of the attorney that lead that case? Preet Bharara. Where have we heard that name before? Wait... wasn't that an attorney Trump fired when became president?

Hey here's a little info you might not hear for a couple of weeks -- guess who else is gonna get obstruction charges on them? Steve Bannon. Turns out he's shitting diamonds over Parscale. You'll hear more about him eventually. But turns out Bannon physically threatened some WH staffers.

At the end of the day Mueller has a distinguished career in the DOJ and the FBI serving under both Republican and Democratic administrations. When he was appointed as special counsel it was met with bipartisan support. He was a Marine officer in Vietnam with a Bronze Star, Purple Heart, 2 Commendations, and a Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry. And yet people continue to slander him to defend Trump. I don't get it. Well I do - party before country. Just really disappointing.

I'll just use Trump's Spokesperson Sara Huckabees words in 2016:

"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing" - 3 Nov 2016

And on final note, Trump tweeted a lot today about a witchhunt. Sure sounds familiar... where have I heard that before...

Attachments

• DCd9UIhUQAAvJsh.jpg
    DCd9UIhUQAAvJsh.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6

That was fast.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/...-trump-could-have-just-pardoned-michael-flynn

Yep, Danny, even Alan Dershowitz doesnt believe that there is ANY Obstruction of justice going on.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...en-be-question-if-hillary-were-president.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ15ymETv-s

I'm interested in any anti Trump persons opinion as to why he won the election. Anti only to start please. OPs opinion especially. Good luck.
I wouldn't say I'm "anti trump", but I don't like him. I really could have cared less who won. I voted Gary Johnson, mainly to build up a third party, any way. It seems obvious trump won because he got the votes in pretty much all the swing States or battleground states, and not by trumps so called land slide. Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He won those states pretty clearly based on two main reasons, his platform on jobs, and the fact that Clinton was a pretty horrible candidate with lots of issues herself.
She smoked trump in the popular vote unless you believe trump that millions of votes were made illegally, a statement he had no proof of.
I think he won fair and square. And, I think, there is a good chance he will be resigning when the heat gets turned up. I really hope he testifies as he said he would, that should open up a can of worms
Trump would be doing himself a favor (if he did nothing wrong) to just cooperate. And quit trying to discredit everyoneone else, and call this a witch hunt. I would love to see how conservatives , and trump, would react if it were Clinton in office fireing Comey during her investigation. I know I would find that pretty fishy, and would expect an investigation like the one going on.

I wouldn't say I'm "anti trump", but I don't like him. I really could have cared less who won. I voted Gary Johnson, mainly to build up a third party, any way. It seems obvious trump won because he got the votes in pretty much all the swing States or battleground states, and not by trumps so called land slide. Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He won those states pretty clearly based on two main reasons, his platform on jobs, and the fact that Clinton was a pretty horrible candidate with lots of issues herself.
She smoked trump in the popular vote unless you believe trump that millions of votes were made illegally, a statement he had no proof of.
I think he won fair and square. And, I think, there is a good chance he will be resigning when the heat gets turned up. I really hope he testifies as he said he would, that should open up a can of worms
Trump would be doing himself a favor (if he did nothing wrong) to just cooperate. And quit trying to discredit everyoneone else, and call this a witch hunt. I would love to see how conservatives , and trump, would react if it were Clinton in office fireing Comey during her investigation. I know I would find that pretty fishy, and would expect an investigation like the one going on.

LOL you said if clitons were in office and fired comey lol He would be happy with that instead of a sudden death..I personally don't care too much for trump but rather see him do the things he said he'd do like put her ass in jail :biglaugh:

LOL you said if clitons were in office and fired comey lol He would be happy with that instead of a sudden death..

I Don't quite follow. Trump would be happy? Or comey?
Trump was all praise for Comey when he was investigating Clinton. No matter really. That isn't how it is so I guess we can never know.
My point was the political hypocracy. Which comes from both sides, no doubt.
Something I can say in trumps defence would be the news coverage from the left can have a short memory as well when it benifits thier agenda.

Back