Liar in Chief.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This whole Thread makes me LAUGH.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
GET A LIFE!!!!!

Kronx, thanks for reply. You are the only one to give it a shot. A bit long winded but I sorted through it.
1 and 2 I pretty much agree with. Concerning 4, it seems you're giving the ultra alt left a pass.
No question you are dead on regarding interest in the midterms.
Ride safe.

Edit: You mentioned Trumps 3 marriages. In doing a little critical thinking, 2 questions came to mind. How many times should Hillery have divorced Bill and why didn't she? Not really a question for you but for everyone.

The ultra left had no bearing on Trump winning the election which was what you were asking. I wasn't giving them a pass. They just weren't relevant to that question. There used to be a time when the white supremacists and the white nationalists voted Democrat. They were often referred to as the Dixiecrats. Nixon's southern strategy deliberately swung them over to the Republican party. Nixon also ran as the "Law and Order" candidate. Roger Stone, a Trump political ally and former adviser on the Trump campaign, actually has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. My point is, I do no believe Trump's appeal to the alt-right was accidental. I think they were borrowing heavily from the Nixon playbook.

I really don't know what you're driving at regarding the question about Hillary and not divorcing Bill Clinton. I've seen couples who went through way worse stay together. And I've seen couples get divorces for what seems to me almost trivial reasons. To each their own. Fools errand to try and rationalize the heart IMO. My point of Trumps marriages was more to point out the hypocrisy of the evangelicals that are supporting him.

Just to point out to those saying they hope a better Republican candidate comes along next time. It wasn't like Trump fell out of the sky and became president. He was voted for in the primaries. He was chosen as the candidate among like 17 others. Granted most of those were junk too. But there were some far better than Trump IMO. The reason better candidates aren't running is because the party doesn't want reasonable candidates anymore.

I was watching a debate between H.W. Bush and Reagan in 1980. And when I listen to them debate it's painfully obvious the Republican party has gone way off the deep end. Those two would be considered RINO cucks in today's GOP party. That's the problem. That's not the fault of the candidates. That's the fault of the constituency IMO. When a Republican does speak out against Trump they get attacked by their own party. Campaign money gets funneled to their districts for a pro-Trump Republican to run against them. This is all self inflicted IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfHN5QKq9hQ

This whole Thread makes me LAUGH.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
GET A LIFE!!!!!

I completely agree.

All the armchair quarterbacking is a waste of time, as are poll results and the usual post election minutia.

If you want to win the next election, get a better candidate.

I found it easier not to argue with a liberal asshole...they can't comprehend logic so fuck it...:confused2:

I found it easier not to argue with a liberal asshole...they can't comprehend logic so fuck it...:confused2:

A liberal/progressive that can understand logic is bound to change his/her view once they have to start writing quarterly checks to the fucking IRS so their lazy, entitled, liberal cohorts can continue to be parasitic to society.

They would be in a minority as people with logical, critical thought or a triple digit IQ have likely not fallen for the liberal/progressive rhetoric to begin with.

While I'm here hijacking the shit out of shit, let me just take a moment to FUCK a few people.

FUCK :double angry bird:
1. Antifa
2. Clinton
3. Entitled millenials
4. Gun control advocates.

Thank you!

Inasmuch that has been said about how unsuitable Trump may have been as a candidate, there is much more evidence to the fact that the liberal/ democrat candidates wholly rejected by the process. The dems did more damage to their party on this go around that maybe just maybe we can finally have a viable 3rd party that has a sensible and marketable platform that America can get behind.

Inasmuch that has been said about how unsuitable Trump may have been as a candidate, there is much more evidence to the fact that the liberal/ democrat candidates wholly rejected by the process. The dems did more damage to their party on this go around that maybe just maybe we can finally have a viable 3rd party that has a sensible and marketable platform that America can get behind.

Both parties have been pretty badly damaged in this latest fiasco. 100% we desperately need a level playing field for independents, a way to get them equal press and consideration going into an election. The system that favors the same thing it always has will get us what we always got, I doubt I'm alone in thinking that we're running out of headroom for such poor quality candidates and POTUS as seen for much of my adult life.

To avoid another election year like the last one there needs to be reform in the system to level it out across the board. Even if it is unchanged I think the chances of having lower quality front runners then the last two is almost zero. I'm really not sure why we haven't been looking at electoral reform, it would seem an obvious choice since so many people were so very upset over the last election. Maybe we need even more damage before we can effectively start euthanizing the GOP and Democratic parties.

The parties wont go away. Too many people cling to team/tribalism and America idolizes/celebrates ignorance. A viable 3rd party IMO would require the majority of Americans to try to think independently. And Americans just don't do that anymore. Independent thought was once a cornerstone of being American. Now it's considered un-American by the majority of both parties. Couple that with the hatred both left and right have for each other... the endless amount of hypocrisy... nope, not going away. Both parties will just keep the proverbial Hatfields vs McCoys going. The dumber our nation gets the easier it is for the parties to manipulate.

America has lost its heart and mind as a nation. And our enemies are loving the show. We're gonna go to war with North Korea and it won't ever be the same for us after that happens.

Latest posts

Back