Lime green Mad Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got hit by car years ago...guy pulled out at junction and said he never saw me...I was on a silver CBX1000 with headlight on and I was wearing hi-viz suit !!!!

Not a color that suits my taste but that doesn't matter.
What matters is that it looks well executed.
Nice job Jinks. You're doing a lot of work to that bike. Glad to see you share it with the group. Between the lowering links, the paint, and the braces you are working on it appears you have a great set of skills.

Napoleon would be jealous :biglaugh:

I think why it looks so good is that Jinks did not try to over do, the mean muscular look of the VMax, yet he made it different with the light colored paint scheme.

The V-Max is already a head turner.. This one will snap a vertebrae. :biglaugh:

looks good! Just don't get lured into that false sense of thinking people will see you now because your bike is a little bit brighter. people still won't see you, don't be fooled. assuming that cars see you is what gets many people hurt. I'm invisible and nobody can see me, that is how i always ride.

Stay safe and don't scratch that pretty new paint,
matt

+ 1000

I normally hate Green but that looks great... I like the Gotta have it Green that Mustangs came in too.

Ive never believed that

I have to say that I am NOT one to rely on or trust in something other than my own riding skills to protect me from others. However, I would say that being heard while in a blind spot ( which you should avoid in the first place) might actually register with a driver that something is there making that noise if they can see you or not. I love the rumble of my pipes, they are not loud but nice and throaty but being heard has nothing to do with my choice If I liked the stock sound better I'd have those happily.

Matt

Back