looking for a sport bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you the "engineer" who still swears his scoops are made of plastic!
rofl_200.gif

Now I dont give a shit who you are thats some funny shit right there! Closed post

"My Last Post" By Magoo..

And I was all excited and now this retarded thread starts:bang head:

that made me laugh my ass off!!!!

Have you looked into an SV1000S? It's a Vtwin water cooled over 100bhp motorcycle that you can find all day for 5,000 dollars. Hell I have a 2003 that I'd sell for 5000 dollars and it's MINT.

Chris

According to MCN the Buells have a lot of problems and recalls. I like the Suzuki and Honda sporty V-twins also. There are a lot of great bikes available that I would look at before the Buells (and I am a Life HOG Member :biglaugh:).

According to MCN the Buells have a lot of problems and recalls. I like the Suzuki and Honda sporty V-twins also. There are a lot of great bikes available that I would look at before the Buells (and I am a Life HOG Member :biglaugh:).

me too... my list would be (in no order):

fast food (bking)
speed triple
kawa z1000
street triple
fz1
honda 919
sv1000n

Magoo is this you leaving the golf course on your new sport bike:confused2:

hilljack, you have to much time on your hands, quit ass raping your ridge running buddies, and get a wife and a life, oh shit don't do that it might produce another inbred mutant, don't get pissed guy you had that cuming. toad boy magoo.:rofl_200:

been looking for a used sport bike for the summer, looked at a 99 buell xb12 today, beautiful bike with 17k on it, asking $5,ooo, is this to high? can't find any on e-bay to compare it to.:ummm:

$5,000 sounds like a sweet deal for a bike that doesn't exist. The first year for the XB12 was 2004.:lol_hitting:

Yeah, I been meaning to get one of those ningas too...:rofl_200:

They sure are badass...

me too... my list would be (in no order):

fast food (bking)
speed triple
kawa z1000
street triple
fz1
honda 919
sv1000n

My cousin had a Honda 919 and loved it. He opted to trade it in for a Royal Star so his wife could be more comfortable. He misses the 919 but the Royal Star is far more comfortable for those long rides.

I just picked up a 06 new left over FZ1 its been pretty nice so far and it doesn't kill my wrist or make my hands numb.

My cousin had a Honda 919 and loved it. He opted to trade it in for a Royal Star so his wife could be more comfortable. He misses the 919 but the Royal Star is far more comfortable for those long rides.

I was looking for a 919 when I got the Max. Always was a Honda guy, and the 919 is a great bike. It is rather 'bland' though, and doesn't have a personality or 'soul' like the Max does.

The FZ1 is probably the bike I would get if looking for another standard.

Latest posts

Back