Looking for my old 94

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my 1994 Vmax about 2 years ago to a kid in St Joe Missouri. He in turn sold it to someone in Oklahoma. I have been looking for it ever since on Craigslist. Its Yellow (of course) and has the Knee Pucks and Frame braces on it. If anyone sees it for sale please give me a message. Id be interested in buying it back.

Let this be a warning. Never sell your VMAX unless you have one to replace it. you gonna miss that boost brothers. I promise.

My next step is to slowly build my own. Pick up cheap pieces along the way. Frame. etc....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 32
Cool Jon! The kid you sold it to didn't have any contact information for the OK buyer? I figured there would be a bill of sale or something.

I emailed him back later and no reply. I figured it was a temp email for buying stuff. No Biggie. I had just been looking for an hour again for the damn thing and thought id post it up in case someone seen it. Probably better off building one the way i want it anyway. Although my old one was damn close.
Good to hear from ya man. Merry Christmas to you wife and kiddos.

I sold my 95 to my best friend in 2002 because I was taking care of an ill family member 24/7 and wasn't able to ride. Couldn't stand seeing it sit in the garage just rotting away. After that ended, I tried to buy it back but he wouldn't sell it. He still has it. Got my 97 in 2007.

So I agree, don't sell your Max unless there is no alternative....

If you decide to start from scratch I have a few options! I even have a 94 chassis with good title here!

Back