Looking Good? - I think so....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pearlescent blue, colour shifts slightly depending on angle and a pig to match accurately.

Cheers

John

Cant believe this is happening but I am changing my wheels and rear arm at the weekend for another set of Taylormade wheels with a 280 rear end. Likely that a redesign of the exhausts may be needed (i hope not!!).

Pics will follow....

Cheers

John

Missed this thread somehow....Nice Ride John!! :clapping:

As mentioned, the headlights may be a bit high but I can see a major lighting advantage in that. It must make a huge difference in how far the beams reach!

sorry but no, John Turnbull from Northumberland (Englands border county) an hour from Scotland....

sorry but no, John Turnbull from Northumberland (Englands border county) an hour from Scotland....

Yes of course mate... We already talked sometime back (Hyperpro damper). I mistook you with another John that sold me some goodies like yours...

headlights now lower, front end less cluttered, 280 rear wheel fitting in progress with replacement tail unit and exhausts. Now running tribal wheels from Taylormade. will post further pics whenall fitted and paint completed.

Its only money....

headlights now lower, front end less cluttered, 280 rear wheel fitting in progress with replacement tail unit and exhausts. Now running tribal wheels from Taylormade. will post further pics whenall fitted and paint completed.

Its only money....

Yeah you better post those pics mate... I wanna see those cans roaring on your beast, and believe me they roar good, he he.

Love it!

Whatever bits I don't like or wouldn't do like that, it doesn't matter. Everything is done well, and that is what matters!

Nice work. I'm jealous and want to find your bike in a dark alley. Only of I had my tools with me! jk :biglaugh:

Non blue parts off to paint at last!

New stainles rear axle arrived and had swing arm brace shortened to allow better fitment of exhausts , rear arm now at powder coaters... I really feel that this will be finished in a couple of months!!

Non blue parts off to paint at last!

New stainles rear axle arrived and had swing arm brace shortened to allow better fitment of exhausts , rear arm now at powder coaters... I really feel that this will be finished in a couple of months!!

I would strongly disagree... :biglaugh:

Im eager to see how it turned out...

powder coating completed, fitted new bearings to the 280 rear arm and removed the inner bearing (half shaft) to clean and check condition. Fitted carbon headlamp shells this evening and silencer mounts to silencers. Will fit rear arm next. Paint (Blue bits) has been delayed at supplier due to high volume of work -arrghhh!!!.
Wiring now in place for tail unit when I get it back and tail tidy and frame also powder coated. making carbon front piece for driving lights. Also polishing diff casing whilst off bike.

Did you notice the resistors inside the sub-frame tubing? Those are for the integrated blinkers... I think i didn't disassemble the wire terminals to let you know how it is wired...

Removed the resistors when I sent the frame to powder coat, used my own wiring as it was already for LED indicators, fitted a new rear light unit with smoked lens. All tested and waiting for the paintwork - they have a massive backlog so it may be a few weeks yet!!!
Focussing on getting rear arm back in place and silencers.

John

Back