lost a piece while riding

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighter

Reaction score
Ok I do not know the proper name but here goes. I lost the rubber piece that is directly under my left side scoop. This looks to be a rubber water deflector for the plug. The inside piece is there but not the outer piece that attatched to that one. Does anyone have this piece? It will drive me crazy until I get a replacement.

I thought i lost one too... But it ended wedged back near the tank. You may want to dig around and see if it got lodged in the bike somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• 20120503_090029.jpg
    20120503_090029.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 44
It is part of the heat shiels assy. The piece i need attatches to the left side. Under the left scoop.

Just to be clear...."left" from the driver's perspective?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

$20 bucks ! On Ebay! That means plus shipping too. I got that part I'd ship to you for $15!
You just be sure to tell me if the part Ninjaneer is the one you need or better yet, tell me which cylinder plug it is when sitting on your bike. PM me or just reply here. Either way.

Its a black rubber sheet that clings onto the plastic panel that holds the blinkers relay and the Vboost controller on the bottom by means of several T shaped tips that link onto that black plastic panel that is fixed on the frame under the left scoop right?

Good side of it is the bike is lighter so faster. Just being positive :)

Plastic parts are usually easy to get on ebay.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Got it! A nice soft pliable one. $10 bucks shipped to you in the USA . Probably too small a piece for Kyle or Sean to mess with. Do you want a picture of it before buting? Let me know

Latest posts

Back