Lower throttle cables

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Does motion pro sell lower cables for the Vmax? I'm looking for a set but can't seem to find em anywhere and don't want to spend $50+ for OEM

The lowers don't go bad often. Danny or myself probably have a few good used sets. I think you can get them made custom from Motion Pro but it's not going to be a stocking item.

Got mine from Rocky Mountain ATV... they were something like $12 each... upper and lower (push / pull)... they work very good!

I bought a set of push/pull cables from Motion Pro. they're the steel braided ones. I forget where I got it from though. Might have been ebay.

Barnett makes cables for the Vmax but they don't advertise them. I have a pair they made for me (SS braided/ grip to junction box) and can make whatever length you want if you provide the dimensions. If you tell them you need them for a Vmax/ year they can make them. I would guess you could have them make a set to go from grip to carbs too, if you wanted to eliminate the junction box.
http://www.barnettclutches.com/cables.html
I think I would just go with some used stockers myself if I needed the lower set of cables. The Barnett cables are not inexpensive, but they look nice and are well built.

Back