Lubbock Girls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Sitting in the Lubbock Texas Airport waiting on flight.

Man these Texas Tech Girls sure are purdy.....

I feel like a dirty old man

Lookin's not gonna hurt a thing Rusty.. I'm a Dirty Old Man too....:rofl_200:

Things changed a bit since i came back i see... When i used to live in Del Rio they were mostly fatties. I don't know if its the taco influence but they were... Hooray for South Padre...

+2

The day I stop looking, bury me because I'm dead
rip.gif

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

Things changed a bit since i came back i see... When i used to live in Del Rio they were mostly fatties. I don't know if its the taco influence but they were... Hooray for South Padre...

Del Rio is far away from Lubbock, and quite different, it's prolly 75% white.

Del Rio is 'Bout 95% Hispanic, and they do tend balloon up, stereotype of course, but somewhat founded.

I do love me a pretty hispanic girl tho'

i . SHIT , I'M 65 FROM THE WAIST UP & 17 FROM THE WAIST DOWN ! .. I'M JUST NOT SURE WHICH END IS " DIRTY-ER " ! .. "LOL""LOL""LOL" . :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :biglaugh:

When I first moved to California a guy told me that Hispanic girls are allergic to gold. He said " yep you slide a gold ring on their finger and their ass swells up"

When I first moved to California a guy told me that Hispanic girls are allergic to gold. He said " yep you slide a gold ring on their finger and their ass swells up"

Putting a ring on any womans finger is like pulling the D-ring on a self inflating life raft

A old buddy told me his wife of 20 years wanted to " augment " her tiny breasts. He gave her some toilet paper & told her to place it between her small protuberances. She asked why she should do such a thing and he said " well , it certainly worked on your ass ".

He should be released from the hospital later this week or possibly next week .

Back