Luggage options?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuecoDoc

Reaction score
I can not get a bag to fit onto the rear seat. I was surprised to find my small magnetic tank bag works on the airbox cover. I thought it was plastic at first.

I don't like riding with a backpack.

The manual diagrams 4 luggage anchors but it looks like two of those are thin metallic things attached to flimsy plastic that will only pass a thin strap underneath. There is not the usual edge to the rear fender for web hooks to grab. Has anyone gotten something to work?

There's a golden opportunity if ever I saw one... Talk to out Corbin guy, help 'em design something good, and get to beta-test it!!

i usually don't need too much more than a backpack.. if i do i strap it to the passenger seat/sissybar. if the lady is riding it goes on the luggage rack or she wears the backpack..

if we do happen to need more i have a pair of cheap saddlebags (dowco) that work great.

i usually don't need too much more than a backpack.. if i do i strap it to the passenger seat/sissybar.

Are you referring to a 2009 Vmax? If so, how do you strap it to the seat? I'm stuck there. I have bags that I could strap onto the old Vmax but not on this one.

Are you referring to a 2009 Vmax? If so, how do you strap it to the seat? I'm stuck there. I have bags that I could strap onto the old Vmax but not on this one.

ah shit man i'm sorry... yea i was talking about a gen1....

No problem, thanks for taking the time to write.

no worries. still maybe wanna check out dowco saddlebags? worth a shot at least.. i remember i got a mag tank bag, a tail bag and saddlebags for $120.

Latest posts

Back