making a deal, need inputs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been there atleast twice. And honestly its not gonna make things any easier seeing it all the time.

not to be a dick, but a honda shadow no-mater what year will EVER EVER be worth anything close to a max period. i no people will disagree with this but here goes, the v-max is special because of what it is not really any other " asian motorcycle" has the following that the v-max has, even in the HD community the v-max has always been respected, at least around here, all of the other " cruser" type MCs are really just a copy of something else. the max has always been its own IMHO

sounds to me like you intentionally fucked yourself..... and not in a good way. I guess if your into that sort of thing then you made out....

well, i watched it roll down the driveway and i got choked up. saw it pull onto the street and teared up. listened to it ride away and i couldnt take it nymore. walked into the house and my hands were shaking.

i feel like im closing a chapter in my life. that bike defined who i was. i was vmax matt and everyone knew me because of that bike, and now its gone. when i signed the title i got an adrenaline rush from being nervous and second guessing myself.

im not looking back. ill just go by his house once a week and make sure its ok but thats it.

have you ever gave something away or sold something and realized instantly that you made a huge mistake?
So did you sell it outright? If not, you can at least ride over on the Shadow to check out their new Vmax. You have a Gen2 so the pain will be eased somewhat but every time you ride that shadow your going to be reminded of your first Vmax. Sell that shadow quick!

i did get 2k cash so im doin alright for now. oh well its better than a gen 1 rotting away in a garage. with the gen 2 it was just gonna sit. ive only ridden the gen 2 a handful of times so far due to this crappy winter so itll fade in time

its just like this except black and orange like a harley, it has the backrest and windhsield, saddle bags, floorboards, my gf loves the damn thing.

she said "it sounds like a real bike!"

i gave her a death stare for a good 30 seconds while she laughed

Attachments

• my ACE 002rs.jpg
    my ACE 002rs.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
Matt I think you did good! You got some cash in your pocket,a happy girl friend and a nice comfortable little cruiser bike to take her out and putt around on. Life is good! Mike

PS- Just don't let her talk you into trading the Gen II for a HD Road Glide or something like that! lmfao!:rofl_200:
Almost forgot to mention one of the best things.......You didn't have to part out a perfectly good V Max!

Latest posts

Back