Mark's ceramic coated systems

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wasn't sure I'd like the gold SS look on my bike...the 97's were fairly blacked out to begin with, so I really didn't want to mess with that aspect of it.... which was one of the reasons I was looking to go with the cheaper ceramic coated ones.

Redbone, I REALLY like the looks of your pictures as of recent...How's she look sitting on your bike??? :D

I just wasn't sure I'd like the gold SS look on my bike...the 97's were fairly blacked out to begin with, so I really didn't want to mess with that aspect of it.... which was one of the reasons I was looking to go with the cheaper ceramic coated ones.

Redbone, I REALLY like the looks of your pictures as of recent...How's she look sitting on your bike??? :D

Don't the '97's have gold centers in the brake rotors? The gold tinted pipes would look pretty sharp IMO!

Kiddo!! :biglaugh:

Mine might very well be dirty, so I can't say I remember! :)

Hey Danny, do both your bikes have open end caps, or did you have turn downs on one of them?

If the tips had a rolled end I'd do it. It's just that car exhaust pipe look doesn't do it for me... lol

Chris

Back