max relaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mxracer14, you will love the Maxrelaxers. Second riding season having them and I use them ALL the time when I'm riding. Could'nt do the extended rides w/o them.

What about holeshot corbin seat?
What are you looking to get from your seat ? lower ? softer? firmer?

I'm expanding my seat business to include Tailoring ANY seat. I'll make a "formal announcement " after the business car is designed.
BUT . I've done a couple FJR's , A fury (and they suck) a VTX ,and my GEN II
heres a couple pics , I'll get some of my GEN II seat . and the BIG seat in the pic is a New Honda F6b seat . the Paired seats are on left a mustang VTX pan and foam , on the right a stock VTX seat. Customer wants the front of the mustang seat to match the stock seat. Its on its way.

Attachments

• photo (176).jpg
    photo (176).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61
  • photo (177).jpg
    photo (177).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 64
  • photo 1[1].jpg
    photo 1[1].jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 52
  • photo 3[1].jpg
    photo 3[1].jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 2[1].jpg
    photo 2[1].jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 49
  • photo 4[1].jpg
    photo 4[1].jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 49
  • photo 5[1].jpg
    photo 5[1].jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 40
bro i will tell you right now rick is the man! i have these on my '10 and i wouldnt trade them for the world!!! right now im dealing with changing my cat out for akro pipe and have a dead battery bc of it and while im dealing with that these pegs are off to the powdercoater!!!

I will be emailing my machinist shortly , for a ten set run , I'll still have a little work to do when I get them from him , an at this moment I have no idea how for out he may be . I will keep all interested parties posted through this thread as to the progress.Pictures are of whats included , threaded shaft , strut , and adjustable end link. Will need pegs with 3/8 stud

Attachments

• photo (98).jpg
    photo (98).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 124
  • photo (99).jpg
    photo (99).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 121
I heard from my machinist today , his best guess is that he can have parts to me for mid June. That should give me time to do my thing and get them shipped by July 1st .

Interested on a set as well, will there be enough units available?

YES , in fact my machinist got the parts to me Thursday , I've started doing my thing to the parts and hope to have ready for next weekend.

Is there a version powdercoated in black to match tne engine?

What is the price we're looking at right now?

I send them out in raw steel for end user to finish as desired. I've found black BBQ paint works and matches well, I know some guys have gone that route and some have had PCd . Price shipped in USA will be $265

I have five of the ten sets of MAXRELAXER s ready to ship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back