Max Speed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arasmy

Reaction score
What is the maximum speed on VMAX you achieved?

Me 200 km/h and it has more to do :)

140 mph on GPS on my 2004 and 150 mph on gps on my 2009. my 2009 can go faster than that though. i just need to get it out on a longer straight....

I have reached 110mph on my 03. I know she can do way better, but the lack of places where I could do so safely make it difficult achieving such speeds.

I guess I could try the I-95 at 2AM, but that's asking to kiss the ass of a moose crossing the highway D:

I have reached 110mph on my 03. I know she can do way better, but the lack of places where I could do so safely make it difficult achieving such speeds.

I guess I could try the I-95 at 2AM, but that's asking to kiss the ass of a moose crossing the highway D:

Can't you just miss the moose !! LOL lots of whitetail down here in Va COME FROM OUT OF NOWHERE .

150ish is the redline in fifth for a stock bike.

My best was ~145 indicated, which was about 8800rpm with a Venture drive. A stock motor doesn't have the power to spin the higher gearing to redline.

My '97 was pretty good up to about 100mph, beyond that was a crapshoot regards to stability. Hitting 150 on a vmax takes balls.

Latest posts

Back