Michael Jackson dead?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
Not only did Farrah Fawcett die today, but Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital today and wasn't breathing. Lots of people I've seen in the last hour said the radio claims that he's dead also.

My first reaction was "oh man, that sucks!" Then a thought popped uninvited to my head....."wasn't this guy a accused pedophile?":ummm:
I'm not one to pretend I'm the epitome of religion or being good, but just thought it is interesting how alot of people today are crying in the streets because he died.
I guess if the courts acquitted him he's innocent?:confused2: hmm....

I'm not one to pretend I'm the epitome of religion or being good, but just thought it is interesting how alot of people today are crying in the streets because he died.

I gotta ask this:
What good do prayers do after a person has died?
Can we change God's mind?
If 10 million people pray for Michael's soul, would he get reconsidered (making the assumption he has gone to hell)?
If that's the case, then it's a numbers game......how many people can you get to pray for you after you die.
I don't think it works that way but who knows - I'm not a big star.
I think, if there is someone doing the judging, they made their decision a while ago!

So does that make Michael Jackson the black Elvis:ummm:

My first reaction was "oh man, that sucks!" Then a thought popped uninvited to my head....."wasn't this guy a accused pedophile?":ummm:
I guess if the courts acquitted him he's innocent?:confused2: hmm....

They gonna melt him down and make a range of dolls out of him .
Now the kids can play with him for a change .

I thort i would mention that rumored reports that Harrison Ford and Jeff Goldblum had also died suddenly is untrue .Ford and Goldblum who are in NZ to film a movie havbeen in the news here a couple of times saying that they had died suddenly in the last couple of weeks .
Not sure if it had hit the news in the states . :confused2::ummm:e

I thort i would mention that rumored reports that Harrison Ford and Jeff Goldblum had also died suddenly is untrue .Ford and Goldblum who are in NZ to film a movie havbeen in the news here a couple of times saying that they had died suddenly in the last couple of weeks .
Not sure if it had hit the news in the states . :confused2::ummm:e

None that i've heard........

I now know how my mother felt when Elvis died....

I did not pay much attention to his personal life

but the album "Off the Wall" was on my parents turntable for about 6 months when it came out lots of memories in his music for me

That is a classic record.... a lot of talent died June 25, 2009

Hope that pedophile son of a bitch is burning in hell. No loss to the world.

McDonald's is releasing a new hamburger in memory of MJ. It's to be called the McJackson.
50 year old meat slapped in 13 year old buns.

The "thriller" album was the first album I ever owned. Yup. Vynal.
Even if you didn't like it - the simple numbers for sales indicate that the world loved it.
I didn't pay much attention to his personal life. He lived a life that none of us can relate to. Every moment in the spot light. No child hood, no real experieinces to speak of, as you and I can relate to.
Who knows if the accusations are true - they were all setteled with money, instead of law. I personally tend to beleive he may have been guilty of *something* though.

Vey sad.
________
Dodge Wiki specifications

Last edited:
I also heard that due to his passing, his fan club is asking that all little boys fly their pants at half mast today.:rofl_200: People weeping over a child molestor, this world is messed up.

Rumor has it, that he died of a heart attack running to Kmart when he heard boys pants were half off. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back