Michael Jackson dead?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He actually died from food poisoning after eating an eight year old wiener.

Don't you guys know, MJ is dead because of Farrah Fawcett. Yup, when she reached heaven and spoke to God. She asked him to make all the children of the world safe. So, he killed Michael.

Ok, my wife was all "He was a person and we shouldn't make fun or judge him." Followed by myself telling the eight year old wiener joke.........Even she laughed at that!!!!:rofl_200:

The "thriller" album was the first album I ever owned. Yup. Vynal.
Even if you didn't like it - the simple numbers for sales indicate that the world loved it.
I didn't pay much attention to his personal life. He lived a life that none of us can relate to. Every moment in the spot light. No child hood, no real experieinces to speak of, as you and I can relate to.
Who knows if the accusations are true - they were all setteled with money, instead of law. I personally tend to beleive he may have been guilty of *something* though.

Vey sad.
Personaly, I think that if my child was molested by him, money wouldn`t suffice in any amount !!
I don`t think that it`s rocket science for one to figure out that all they wanted was money cause I would have demanded jail then Hell for him and, everyone that really knew him testified for him and the accuser`s took their money and shut up and that was it. It`s just my opinion but, none of us really know all the facts about it but the accuser`s also changed their stories a dozen times.I think it all boils down to rotten people and crooked lawyers.:ummm: personaly, I have no faith in our legal system, It`s all about who has the money just look at O.J. and I was the victim of a drive by shooting and the only thing that saved my life was a fence laced with old Ivy bush (they used a shot gun)and the police came to the hospital to threaten me about retaliation and there was no justice so, I personaly condemn our legal system.
<<Dave>>

Personaly, I think that if my child was molested by him, money wouldn`t suffice in any amount !!
I don`t think that it`s rocket science for one to figure out that all they wanted was money cause I would have demanded jail then Hell for him and, everyone that really knew him testified for him and the accuser`s took their money and shut up and that was it. It`s just my opinion but, none of us really know all the facts about it but the accuser`s also changed their stories a dozen times.I think it all boils down to rotten people and crooked lawyers.:ummm: personaly, I have no faith in our legal system, It`s all about who has the money just look at O.J. and I was the victim of a drive by shooting and the only thing that saved my life was a fence laced with old Ivy bush (they used a shot gun)and the police came to the hospital to threaten me about retaliation and there was no justice so, I personaly condemn our legal system.
<<Dave>>

+1

I think the 1st parents hit the 10 million $ lottery and the
others goose stepped line looking for the payday.

Did you see what our useless-ass Congress did yesterday ??? (according to a CNN report.)
They declared a moment of silent reverence to acknowledge the passing of Michael Jackson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not Ed McMahon that served in the Marines during the war, and I believe became a Colonel, and was pretty much a household name for forty years. Nope, Michael Jackson who single handedly proved that aliens are living on this planet.
What did he do to get a Congressionally approved Moment of Silent Reverence????? Was it for grabbing his crotch and walking backwards, or for sleeping with young boys, while drinking wine (I mean Jesus Juice) while showing them his celebrity wiener ???
Or for the financial savvy of having billions of dollars and yet dying 400 million in the red. (Congress can relate to that, I'm guessing this is the reason)

I think things went sour for "Jacko" when his biggest love song "Ben" was to a rat. Yes, a very handsome rat to be sure, but a rat just the same.

Or is it just me??

Danny

Just google MJ molestation things not allowed. A bodyguard said a "late night request for vaseline from mj in his bedroom, and he answers the door sweaty" His company? the boy who was paid 20 mil. Line up all the child molestors, hand me a bologna sadwich, and I could kill them all without a second thought. Good ridance to a freak. Child molestors can't be fixed, and If my kid was molested, I wouldn't call the cops till after he was dead.

I HAVE A FEW FACTS AND THEY ARE;
I DIDNT KNOW MJ, NEVER MET HIM BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO BET A LARGE SUM OF MONEY THAT OVER HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE OWNED HIS ALBUMS.:biglaugh:
I KNOW FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE LIE ,WITHOUT EXCEPTION, FOR THEIR OWN GOOD:hmmm:
I DONT KNOW WHO WAS LYING ABOUT THE MOLESTATION:ummm:
I KNOW THAT MJ HAD SOME SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS[HERMIT, PLASTIC SURGERY...]:icon_rolleyes::wacko::blink000:
I KNOW THAT AT HIS LEVEL HE WAS VERY LIKELY WITHOUT ANY REAL FRIENDS- ONES THAT WOULD SAY "HEY DUMBASS STOP THE PLASTIC SURGERY...:bang head::shot::th_hit:
HE WAS THE ENTERTAINER OF HIS GENERATION BAR NONE.:punk:
NO ONE SINCE THAN HAS EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE FAME HE HAD
AND THAT GOT HIM WHERE- ALONE THEN DEAD
I LOVED HIS MUSIC THE REST WHO KNOWS:ummm::confused2::a014:
JUST MY $.02

Ok, let's remember back whe n the freak had to go in and have police take photos of his crank for evidence, because this "lying" accuser described in detail abnormalities in describing mj's dick. The photos backed up his claim. How come say.....the other mj, Micheal Jordon hasn't had to set up any seprate accounts to pay off molested kids, and have pictures taken of his dick???? I'm guessing it's because he didn't sleep with little boys. I don't give a shit how talented someone is, and I wonder what all the mj defenders would think if it was their relative that was being molested. I would love to know how many families were paid hush money under the table, that never made the headlines. It's too bad he didn't go 20 years ago and saved alot of kids a lifetime of humiliation.

Don't hold back Danny!! Tell us what you really think!!!

To tell you the truth Jim, I'm not making any judgement call whatsoever on the guy...I didn't know him! I really didn't care for his music...except for "Billy Jean," and his moves never thrilled me either.

As far as the law suit ...how the hell would I know a friggin' thing about his guilt or innosence...I don't! :confused2: I do know sensationalism sells newspapers so it's prolly best to take all that shit with a truckload of salt!!

I'm just irritated that Congress saw fit to have a moment of silence for him, I mean...come on man, how about a moment for the guys being killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, or shitloads of other places in the world!!

The gesture was nice, no doubt, but missplaced IMO!

End of rant 7/2/09!! :biglaugh:

No worries buddy, I knew what you were saying:biglaugh: I couldn't agree more about Congress having no clue. If they wanted to have a moment of silence they should have it daily for the young men and women that are out there getting wounded and killed in the military. Knowing the scummy bastards the moment of silence was to ponder how to spend the inheritance tax windfall they were about to receive.:bang head:

No worries buddy, I knew what you were saying:biglaugh: I couldn't agree more about Congress having no clue. If they wanted to have a moment of silence they should have it daily for the young men and women that are out there getting wounded and killed in the military. Knowing the scummy bastards the moment of silence was to ponder how to spend the inheritance tax windfall they were about to receive.:bang head:

Exactly!! Just how do you suppose THAT makes us look in the eyes of the world!!

To tell you the truth Jim, I'm not making any judgement call whatsoever on the guy...I didn't know him! I really didn't care for his music...except for "Billy Jean," and his moves never thrilled me either.

As far as the law suit ...how the hell would I know a friggin' thing about his guilt or innosence...I don't! :confused2: I do know sensationalism sells newspapers so it's prolly best to take all that shit with a truckload of salt!!

I'm just irritated that Congress saw fit to have a moment of silence for him, I mean...come on man, how about a moment for the guys being killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, or shitloads of other places in the world!!

The gesture was nice, no doubt, but missplaced IMO!

End of rant 7/2/09!! :biglaugh:
Don`t forget Dan,
beat it had Eddie Van Halen on guitar. that was a cool solo too,
I just learned to how to play it last night.:punk:
But, on a more serious note, We all know that congress dosen`t give a shit about our veterans !!Ever since Viet Nam they came home and were forgotten.
Thats one reason that I never went to serve, because you are doing it to defend a lie just like this so called war on terrorisim is all bullshit,
Sadam Hussain was found hidding in a rabbit hole in the dirt and they can`t find Bin Laddin, (because they are ordered not to).
After the towers went down, the only flight allowed was the one that had bin laddin`s family and 125 other s who were probably involved in it to be safely flown back to their homeland so they couldn`t be questioned by the FBI or CIA. The blood of all those people who died that day is on the shoulders of the bush administration.
If you ask me, Bush and his dad threw the arabs a big bone to chew on at our expense!!!.
<<Dave>>

Back