Michigan ride this Saturday.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I'm posting up a ride for this Saturday from Muskegon to Ludington along the lakeshore, the colors are changing and the weather is going to be perfect. The ride will depart at 10AM from Muskegon and we can do lunch in Ludington, this will be a great chance to see some nice colors and enjoy an easy ride along the lakeshore. I would like to be back to Muskegon around 4pm so it don't consume the whole day. If some would like to do coffee and a small bite to eat we could meet at 0930 for that. This might be our best chance for a color tour weather wise....

I wish i could make it 2fear but i have alot of yard work to get done. My parents house and my house. That is a great route.

Count me in! :biglaugh: Wouldn't mind a cup of coffee before either....Bob Evans on Apple Ave. or ??? Should be an awesome day weather wise. I already send an im to John and Diane. Unfortunately they have other, non motorcycling commitments for the weekend. :confused2: It's all about priority's!!! :confused2: Regards, VMaxChuck

I wish I could Chuck, but I am on call for work.:damn angry: Fall color is in full bloom UP here so enjoy the colors and have a safe run!:punk:

Count me in! :biglaugh: Wouldn't mind a cup of coffee before either....Bob Evans on Apple Ave. or ??? Should be an awesome day weather wise. I already send an im to John and Diane. Unfortunately they have other, non motorcycling commitments for the weekend. :confused2: It's all about priority's!!! :confused2: Regards, VMaxChuck
Bob Evans it is, on Apple ave (M46)

Man this sucks! My time is spoken for in GR this weekend.[not on the bike]:damn angry: Sorry i cant make it Chuck....Next year, my NON vmax friends are gonna see alot less of slobman..All thier f in plans are killin me! :bang head:

I would love to go but I have family plans. I would still like to ride Muskegon some time with you.

I've ridden this with 2Fear before and especially like the route!......Should be an excellent day for it, customer and family commitments have me tied up most of the day, would like to try and get another ride in with the Muskegon holligans before I put it away!.........................Tom.

Im done for the season, need 2 new tires before I go any farther than around the block. Have a safe ride and post pics! :eusa_dance:

Hey Chuck,
Good chance I'm going to be able to ride with everyone on Saturday. I will know for sure after my wife has her first Physical Therapy treatment for her wrists on Friday pm. I'll update this note with any changes around 5 pm.

Plan to be at the Bob Evan's ( Apple & M-46) around 9:30 am. After the color tour along Lake Michigan and the lunch in Ludington, I'm going to shoot back to Midland via US-10 through Baldwin.

Should be a FANTASTIC day for riding ! Sunny and temps in the upper 70's. This may be the last great weekend weather wise we have here until next spring.... I for one am taking full advantage of this !!!

Thanks again Chuck for planning this ride:clapping:

Hey Chuck,
Good chance I'm going to be able to ride with everyone on Saturday. I will know for sure after my wife has her first Physical Therapy treatment for her wrists on Friday pm. I'll update this note with any changes around 5 pm.

Plan to be at the Bob Evan's ( Apple & M-46) around 9:30 am. After the color tour along Lake Michigan and the lunch in Ludington, I'm going to shoot back to Midland via US-10 through Baldwin.

Should be a FANTASTIC day for riding ! Sunny and temps in the upper 70's. This may be the last great weekend weather wise we have here until next spring.... I for one am taking full advantage of this !!!

Thanks again Chuck for planning this ride:clapping:
Looking forward to it Jeff, Bob Evans is on Apple ave, that is also M46. The same one we met at before. Wishing your wife a fast recovery....

Damn..... wife's still got issues with her meds not working properly / physical theropy didn't help her today / has another Dr appt on Saturday ..... means no ride for me on Saturday. :wave bye: Hopefully, next time.

Have a great time ... ride safe :punk:

Damn..... wife's still got issues with her meds not working properly / physical theropy didn't help her today / has another Dr appt on Saturday ..... means no ride for me on Saturday. :wave bye: Hopefully, next time.

Have a great time ... ride safe :punk:
Sorry to hear that Jeff, but we can ride anytime. Best of luck to your wife my friend.

Nice ride today.

Attachments

• vmax cold ride 10-10 008.jpg
    vmax cold ride 10-10 008.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 25
  • vmax cold ride 10-10 004.jpg
    vmax cold ride 10-10 004.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 23
Great pictures Chuck. I love it when the Gen II's are along on our rides here in Florida... Only place I've been able
to catch them's in turns and that's with a lot of struggling on my part. They'd probably say they were just riding normal..:rofl_200:

Back