Mike : White Buffalo Racing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a few positive words about Mike and White Buffalo Racing out of Lancaster CA
I took the advice from one of the member asking who should I buy my brake pads from
I emailed Mike at White Buffalo racing late TUE night and he responded the next business morning with a great price quote
The pads arrived 3 business days later WOW what fast shipment and great communication
Thanks Mike
:punk: :clapping:whitebuffaloracing.com

Just wanted to drop a few positive words about Mike and White Buffalo Racing out of Lancaster CA
I took the advice from one of the member asking who should I buy my brake pads from
I emailed Mike at White Buffalo racing late TUE night and he responded the next business morning with a great price quote
The pads arrived 3 business days later WOW what fast shipment and great communication
Thanks Mike
:punk: :clapping:whitebuffaloracing.com

Yeah right? :thumbs up:

I've used him a lot and not been let down yet!:banana:

+1 to that ! Mike Hammonds & White Buffalo Racing are great - sent my brakes all the way down here to FL in less than 1 week & for less money than anywhere else I checked. I WILL be purchasing from them in the future & telling all the riders at work to check them out as well.

Mike has added a section on the website for brakes/lines specifically for the VMAX. Even shipped to Dubai!!:clapping:

Back