Mobil 1 M-110 filter in Canada?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have used a good old Fram filter from Canadian Tire for years with good results. Though there are some really NICE re-usable filters out there for ~$100 that pay for themselves over time.

Have used a good old Fram filter from Canadian Tire for years with good results. Though there are some really NICE re-usable filters out there for ~$100 that pay for themselves over time.

jim, do u have an example?

haha interesting. i'll keep with my K&Ns. funny the vmax went from cartridge to spin on. now this is sort of like back to cartridge eh?

I'm running a Fram PH6017A. I'm slightly south of the border , but I'm guessing the part number is the same.:biglaugh:

I am running the PH6017A as well. Canadian Tire ~$9.

The Fram PH7317 will work as well. I think it's a bit longer but fits easily.

I'm trying out a Honeywell DL7317 right now. $7 at Parts Source. The punk at the counter claims he cut them apart and the Honeywell is built much better than the Fram. Who knows...:confused2:

Dale #2592

Be careful mix and matching oil filters guys. Know of at least on instance of a gent putting a filter on that he thought would work. The oil passages were smaller than what was necessary and he starved his engine of oil and blew up a brand new motor. Just because it screws on doesnt mean it works.

Be careful mix and matching oil filters guys. Know of at least on instance of a gent putting a filter on that he thought would work. The oil passages were smaller than what was necessary and he starved his engine of oil and blew up a brand new motor. Just because it screws on doesnt mean it works.

True...I've been using the Fram PH7317 since new so I know that one works. The Can. Tire's around here don't stock the 6017A.

Dale #2592

Latest posts

Back