Morley Muscle Seat Kicks Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxride06

Reaction score
Well after Reading the responses and feedback others were giving Sean Morley on the quality of his seats, I had to take the Plunge. It is more than what I expected!!!!! The quality, The ride, The fit, The appearance were all 10 out of 10 for me. Sean was great to deal with and he was able to complete my seat in less than 8 weeks. If your thinking of having this done, Do it. My wife loves the ride also, hell she can actually see whats going on now. I had Sean do all three sections and add the Red Raised letters on the flip section.

Could not be more happy. Well done:punk:

NewSeat004.jpg

NewSeat003.jpg

I have heard about people mounting a Virago grab bar onto the sissy bar supports. Is that what you have done here? Did it require any modifications to bolt on? Is it a pain to switch back and forth since the sissy bar hoop and grab rail bars taper out wider towards the bottom so it won't just slide up and out?

I have heard about people mounting a Virago grab bar onto the sissy bar supports. Is that what you have done here? Did it require any modifications to bolt on? Is it a pain to switch back and forth since the sissy bar hoop and grab rail bars taper out wider towards the bottom so it won't just slide up and out?

Ditto. I would love to have something else to swap out my backrest with instead of completely removing it.

Well after Reading the responses and feedback others were giving Sean Morley on the quality of his seats, I had to take the Plunge. It is more than what I expected!!!!! The quality, The ride, The fit, The appearance were all 10 out of 10 for me. Sean was great to deal with and he was able to complete my seat in less than 8 weeks. If your thinking of having this done, Do it. My wife loves the ride also, hell she can actually see whats going on now. I had Sean do all three sections and add the Red Raised letters on the flip section.

++ on Sean's seat making prowess! I love my seat now that it's comfortable and looks awesome. I get so many compliments on how good the bike looks and they always seem to mention they really like the seat. They usually say something like it really follows the lines of the bike well.
Anyways, good on ya Sean for well made and confortable seats! :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Yeah its a Virago Grab Rail, Nope its easy to change Back to the Tall Back rest. The Grab rail has same locking dove tails and 4 bolts as Padded Backrest. To change out, I pull seat, Loosen Side mounts and other bolts as far as I can until I clear the dove Tails, Slides right out. Maybe 15 Minutes and 5 of that is getting a fresh beer:) . I always wanted the small Backrest and when it became available as a package on this forum I grabbed it. I need to chrome the lower until though. Thats next.

and now send your old seat to Sean, cuz I want one so bad, and Sean told me he has no cores left when I asked for one. :(

Vitek

$390.00 to my door. Cheaper if you do not want the extra Raised lettering I'm sure. less than 45 days from order to my ass in the saddle. PM Sean for a Direct quote. You wont find a more honest guy supporting the vmax community.

one2dmax is his user name here.
[email protected] is his direct email.

Back