" morley on face book "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN TO SEAN MORLEY'S WEB-SITE A FEW TIMES ( one2dmax ) TALKED ON THE PHONE A COUPLE OF TIMES , ( SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY ) , WELL LET ME TELL YOU , HIS WEB-SITE DOESN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO HIS FACEBOOK LINK ! ... LATE THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS JUST CLICKING AROUND THE FORUM & CLICKED ONTO HIS FACEBOOK LINK , I FELL OUT OF MY FRIGGING CHAIR ! ... FROM HIS WEB-SITE , I NEVER KNEW THAT HE WAS INTO ALL OF THE SHIT HE IS INTO ! ... I WAS BLOWN AWAY ! ... ANYONE THAT HAS NOT CLICKED ONTO HIS FACEBOOK LINK & SEEN THE STUFF THAT HE DOES AND CAN DO IS MISSING SOMETHING ! ... SEAN SOME OF THE STUFF YOU DO IS AMAZING ! ... :punk: ... HERE IT IS , CLICK ON AND GO THROUGH ALL OF HIS PICTURES ! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rose-...S/Morleys-Muscle/282702488678?v=photos&ref=ts

dude his facebooks insane. i heard he has a full time media employee that does the facebook work and holds the camera

Def some amazing pics and work on there. I spent about an hour looking through all his stuff last week.

You should see the S&M page he has Tim... Only his best customers get to see it...

He's into ALL kinds of shit... lol

Chris

No that's funny! I think I posted a picture of the waterpump chain didn't I?? Maybe not. I will have to get one up (and I am serious actually)! The latest build on the tractor puller engine will not have a counter balancer shaft and the pump will be run via chain to the crank!

Sean

Besides having Sean from Morleys Muscle on facebook Im figgin sick of that FB thing. I barely talk to those people who I knew from elementary and up. Most of those people didnt want be my friend in life for what ever reason but now there all hittin me up on the FB.

If I posted some of shit I would like to sometimes most of my family and so called friends would think Im absolutely nuts.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WIN!
Sean is a Cyborg T 101, a Cybernetic Organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton sent sent back from the future to guide us through complex modifications on our Vmax's. In the future Skynet will create the The Gen III to take over the streets, but Sean will have armed his army of Gen I and Gen II V-max's to resist the invasion.

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO WIN!
Sean is a Cyborg T 101, a Cybernetic Organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton sent sent back from the future to guide us through complex modifications on our Vmax's. In the future Skynet will create the The Gen III to take over the streets, but Sean will have armed his army of Gen I and Gen II V-max's to resist the invasion.
Finally! I now have a reason why I am modding Redbone other than "the monkey told me to do it!". I am now a part of the collective and will embrace the resistance effort.

Last edited:
Back