Mr max will have a friend tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally put it on the road ran it 10miles runs like a champ!! Riding it tomorrow to work. I tell you what afyer riding the vmax it feels akward riding a rocket! Lol but ill get back in the groove

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

you'll miss the max in a week!

Haha I think tomorrow I will! The FZR is to quiet! I'm gonna try to open the vance and hines to make it louder. But mr max is is like a classic car to me now. 100 miles round trip added uo fast last year almost half of its total mileage from 85 - 2012!

Here's the first time they met :D

uploadfromtaptalk1377172456498.jpg

Here's a pic after I got her all cleaned up
uploadfromtaptalk1377172472516.jpg

I got 43mpg with it. Very happy!

Your old gal looks nice & clean! She done cleaned-up good!:biglaugh:

I have a set of 38 Mikuni flatslides and a full stainless exhaust for an FZR1000, plus a set of Dyna coils. Wake dat bay-bee raht-up!:punk:

Your old gal looks nice & clean! She done cleaned-up good!:biglaugh:

I have a set of 38 Mikuni flatslides and a full stainless exhaust for an FZR1000, plus a set of Dyna coils. Wake dat bay-bee raht-up!:punk:

Boy I wish I could slap them bad boys on hahaha. She runs like a champ and 44mpg is awesome! I don't have to fill up the tank every day I ride to work like I do Mr Max :rofl_200:

Back