Murdered my 85- give your honest opinions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks rf900 now ive got a new source of inspiration and a few more tacky design ideas lol

looks like ill be spending the next few weeks in the garage. thinking of going towards p120 style meets sr71, yellow gauges, yellow leds, exhaust covers, some more carbon fiber bits... etc

a few more pics before i go at it again

rear
CAM00718.jpg

and the thing on the handlebars is just an analog clock velcro'd to the handlebars. I use my phone for speedo mounted under the stock rpm/fuel and indicator housing. Thats all sitting on my work bench waiting for some inspiration... I hate the stock look. I hot glued a piece of plexiglass in the housing and surprisingly my touch screen works through it which is pretty cool albeit distracting when riding.

As for the headlights as I said just el cheapo auto zone lights w the lower mounted inside the stock speedo housing.
CAM00726.jpg

I want to do the rear wheel in the black chrome but that axle nut is a bitch and Im not gonna half ass it

You know you can put several pictures on the same post right? No need to clutter the thread with extra and unnecessary posts...

I do know that, thank you. I was posting feom my phone and it only allowed one image to be uploaded from photobicket per post.

new bar ends came in today :)

CAM00787.jpg

also cut a rubber insert for my risers and attached the yammi emblem

The more I look at that headlight setup the more I like it. I think a black housing on the stock lighit or a chome housing on the autozone light would do wonders to bring it all together. That and maybe some fab'd cover to hide the mount and wires and you would really have something. Picturing something like Harley has been doing in their recent models.
gntDQ.jpg

That's a really sharp looking ride all around.

yeah that is already fixed. it was a temporary patch between trips to auto zone. good eye weasel.

where'd you get the bar ends? look different than most cheapo ebay options.

Back