Muscle Hoses - New Offering

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone out there interested in getting in on my first order of Samco hoses needs to let me know. As always when I first setup with a vendor I generally offer anyone in that first order to get discounted pricing. Samco has 13 different colors of hoses available. See the pic. They are silicon long life and high temp hoses. The kit includes 7 hoses.

I have a pricing structure but will need to convert the Euro so anyone interested now is the best time since our dollar is the strongest it has been in quite some time.

Sean

Attachments

• Multi_Colour_Samco_Hose_Pic.jpg
    Multi_Colour_Samco_Hose_Pic.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 126
I need hoses but just spent all my $ on springs and emulators.

Well Christmas is coming soon. PM me the price when you get the chance.

I am interested depending on pricing.

Plain black

Thanks..................Neal

I'm gonna need a set also. Let me know about $$ and if we order more, do we get a discount?
Thanks,

Jeff

sean i am interested in a set in red. i see that exactrep has a six piece set . they said the seventh hose is not seen so they dont offer it. when will we know how much we are talking here. are you going with the 6 or 7 piece set? looks like there is a fair amount of interest so keep us posted. thanks for you work on making products for the max that we have been confined to getting from overseas-keep up the great work

later odieoh24

OK, Here is the prices for the first batch buy. These will not stay this low as this is a one time startup pricing. For the black hose set we are looking at $130 plus shipping (we have shipping from overseas plus the shipping to the customer - we can combine the shipping for everyones set to help hold the price down but I am still going to estimate $20 a set for that cost plus another $15 a set to you).

The other colors all have premiums from 15%-40% depenging on which one you would want.

Please email me directly if you are interested in joining in on this group buy. I would like to have all interested parties in by the end of the thanksgiving holiday.

Sean
[email protected]

No problem. I have been offered a green set for even less if anyone wants one in that color. Probably be around $130 with the shipping to the states.

Sean

Anyone out there interested in getting in on my first order of Samco hoses needs to let me know. As always when I first setup with a vendor I generally offer anyone in that first order to get discounted pricing. Samco has 13 different colors of hoses available. See the pic. They are silicon long life and high temp hoses. The kit includes 7 hoses.

I have a pricing structure but will need to convert the Euro so anyone interested now is the best time since our dollar is the strongest it has been in quite some time.

Sean

Whats the HP increase with these hose Sean:confused2:

At least 5hp! Reduced coolant friction frees up the waterpump which is directly connected to the counterbalance shaft and in turn the crank.

Sean

At least 5hp! Reduced coolant friction frees up the waterpump which is directly connected to the counterbalance shaft and in turn the crank.

Sean

Is that a 5HP increase for one hose, if so does this mean if I buy the complete kit with all 7 hoses I will get a 35HP increase:ummm:

Which color has the most HP increase:confused2:

It's got the be the camo. It should allow for greater cooling so you can add a 30hp larger spray on your NOS. There's your 35hp!

Sean

LOL, yep!

OK, I need to get firm orders so we can get this started. We need to arrange payments too.

The price with shipping is going to be for black - $165 and most of the other colors $185. Add $5 if you use paypal.

I firm orders for:

HubeerJW - Black
RaginMain - ??
Local guys for Green and Silver

Other possibles/Maybe's:
Odieoh24 - Red
Godsend ??
ZRX/V-Max ??
Yankee - Buritto Color??

I'll try to PM everyone also. Let's shoot for all the funds here by the end of the month. If you won't have the funds by that time get with me and we will work something out.

Sean

Latest posts

Back