Muscle Shocks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Front Forks (Incudes Shipping for your price!!!):
Springs kit $92.95 Retail vs $80 your price - front springs only
Springs with lowering kit $118.95 Retail vs $100 your price - front springs and lowering kit.

Rear Shocks - ALL HD Versions though regular is available and sometimes cheaper. Note: not all lengths are available in the HD versions - (Add $15 for shipping):
412’s – MKY - $299.95 Retail vs $215 your price - chrome
418’s – NLS - $543.95 Retail vs $400 your price - aluminum body
430’s – NLM - $544.95 Retail vs $400 your price - Billet Body - Black or Chrome
440’s – EYM - $645.95 Retail vs $475 your price - chrome.
440’s – YKS - $590.95 Retail vs $430 your price - Black Coated.

All other progressive shocks are 20% off retail. Inquire if you have any questions.

Visit the Progressive site:
http://progressivesuspension.com/productlinemetric.html

Or our site for more info:
www.MorleysMuscle.com (see the suspension tab).

Last edited:
Lets see some pics or a link to pics Sean... I want a set of the 440's in 12" and black... I'll probably get sometime closer to spring.

Chris

Updated post. Keep an eye on this post for a few days as I may be posting new prices (even lower maybe!) Any pics of Progressive Shock Equipped Vmax's (especially ones that were bought from me) would be appreciated and used on the site. Send them directly to me (and here too if you want)

Sean
[email protected]

The prices listed above are for the HD shocks (in all models). They are available in the 440HD in black or chrome for 12.5" and 13". We can get from 11-13" lengths in NON-HD versions in both black and chrome too (same price on the 440 standard spring shocks).

Sean

OK I may say SCREW it and get the 12.5's then. I was hoping for 12" HD's.

I like the lowered look but for two up and the 180 tire it just doesn't work well.

Chris

Back