My 1985 PCW restoration monkeying

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wells she is done fellows and no spitting, sputtering, backfiring, hesitation, or hicups with the muscle kit install I might have hit it on the spot! Won't know forsure till I take it to dyno. But hopefully tomorrow to get some 360* pictures but here's one. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1368323336890.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well laster year it was 134.. install muscle kit and 17" kosmans I had 18" kosman on year last rear . These may be a lil lighter but I have no clue.. I do know she is more alive I can't wait to hit the dyno I'm hoping 145 bit I think that may be far fetched..

Woo !that bike sounds like its ready to rip someones arms out of their sockets .How do you like the forward controls.P.s. we share the same weather pretty much im in Rochester .

Woo !that bike sounds like its ready to rip someones arms out of their sockets .How do you like the forward controls.P.s. we share the same weather pretty much im in Rochester .

Rochester nice!!! Going on the vmax pring ice breaker run the beginning of june?? I live the FWD'S I'm 6'4 1/2"

tough call, buy them both then decide. you know they'll be different in your hand.

Yea except I don't want to spend 50 bucks I'm being cheap here I just got an offer excepted on my first house so spending is to minimum expecially because were still trying to make it to thunder for ournlast huraaa before being house broke.

Big thing is house has no garage but perfect area and property and house.. so I'm gonna build a garage as soon as I can save money. Cruntch time is coming one everything is said and done on me getting the place

Latest posts

Back