My New Harbor Freight Bike Stand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
The story of how I actually picked this up is too involved to give a good write up here. Short Story, 1/2 an hour at the check out while the employees took a trip around the world to move 5 inches. $35.00 later and I walked out the door with it.... Big Big Discount.......

At any price this thing's awesome. Set up right, you pull a bike into the chock and it's locked in place amazingly well. I have straps but they're not really necessary with my bikes unless. I'm going to bet aggressively attacking a repair.

Attachments

• HF Bike Stand.jpg
    HF Bike Stand.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 107
Those are great especially if centerstand is removed. Not to get off topic but where did you find that windscreen ? kinda shoppin around for one

My 89 had the centerstand tabs cut by a PO to install the Kerker so this stand was a "Must Have" for me...

PATMAX sold the Mask / Windscreen to me at the last Tech Day. He knew who made it and how much a new
one was. I did a clearcoat repair and saved a bunch on this one... Literally everybody who sees it thinks it's
Awesome. Me included....

That windscreen is called "Coerse", I like em a lot! Made in japan, if you google "Vmax coerce" you'll see it. Available on eBay right now for about 265 shipped.

nice buy dave, those come in motorcyclist and sport rider with the $40~ coupons so $35 is a great deal. the vmax is on one right now.

the only issue i have with it is that if you don't brace it against something you'll move the stand instead of the bike going into it. going to put some sort of nut certs into my garage floor i think at some point once i figure out where i want it.

Yeah, nice stand Dave. You will actually do more work better because it is easier on your back, you can see things better and reach areas you normally would not.
Windscreen is Coerce as mentioned. Super rigid all carbon, lightweight, no hardware needed to install because it uses existing turn signal hardware. My price to Dave was an "insider" special and I doubt you could find a used one for double what he got his for. I highly recommend them for quality, fit and finish.
PATMAX

Nice stand that has a lot of potential uses...I am going to Harbor Freight today to see if the one by me has any in stock. I wonder though do you think it will hold a narrow front wheel as good as a wider on?

I drilled holes in my garage floor and drop bolts through the mounting holes to keep it in place. That way I can change location to the garage door area for syncing carbs and injectors.. Not 100% sure how it would be with a narrow front wheel. My FZ and Sportster have about the same size as the Max's.. Use the strap mounts and it'll be fine...

Latest posts

Back