My new headlight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the headlight that I am mounting on Toxic. Should have it this week so I can get going on modifying/fabricating a mount should I need to and get the wiring done. Will have to post a pic or two once the bike is all together and in show form:eusa_dance:

I also have now mounted a set of Oberon bar end blinkers/mirrors combo.... quite cool!

Attachments

• wave_light_black2.jpg
    wave_light_black2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 50
Good looking light for the $, Jim. I tried one on my old V65 Magna and it didn't look right IMO. Hope it works for you:confused2: And yes, please post some pics when you have it complete.

Here is a pic of the headlight that I am mounting on Toxic. Should have it this week so I can get going on modifying/fabricating a mount should I need to and get the wiring done. Will have to post a pic or two once the bike is all together and in show form:eusa_dance:

I also have now mounted a set of Oberon bar end blinkers/mirrors combo.... quite cool!

I like it too but I want to see it on the bike.
I never wanted to get this one because I felt it will be too small for the bike.
Cannot wait to see it :)

you should use two of them. a friend of mine has that set up. i think one might look too small and not fill enough.

I looked at using 2, but as I am running a USD front end and have a HUGE gauge cluster I am looking for a smallish headlight. Going for the streetfighter/drag bike look so should fit in nicely.

Latest posts

Back