My new ride has arrived!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Reaction score
Shop3.jpg

Shop2.jpg

Shop1.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

Nice bike, Bogie. How long you gonna be parking it in the front room?

:rofl_200:

That is a room that connects to the Garage on the lower level. So as soon as the weather warms up it will go into the Garage. :eusa_dance:

Common riding weather!! :punk:

I've thought about parking my Max in the living room just to annoy the wife (she doesn't like the bike). I thought it would be a nice surprise when she comes home from shopping one day. I'd probably have to drive it in to get it over the threshold and end up stinking up the house with exhaust. Way too much trouble for a silly joke, but I haven't totally ruled it out.

I've thought about parking my Max in the living room just to annoy the wife (she doesn't like the bike). I thought it would be a nice surprise when she comes home from shopping one day. I'd probably have to drive it in to get it over the threshold and end up stinking up the house with exhaust. Way too much trouble for a silly joke, but I haven't totally ruled it out.

:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Fortunately I have a very loving wife that understands my sickness for bikes!! :eusa_dance:

IMO that blue is one of the best colors out there.

Enjoy the ride Bogie, I know you've been waiting for it:punk:

When did you pick this up? I was just up at Iowa City Motorsports yesterday getting some stuff for the drag bike. I've been eying the B-King they have sitting in there. You'll have to bring that sweet ride down to washington (via the riverside road as you mentioned before).

Jeff

Nice snag! Is this the Bogie from the R1 forums?

The one and only brutha!! :punk: :eusa_dance:

I still dream of being rich and having the new Vmax parked beside the R1!! :biglaugh:

IMO that blue is one of the best colors out there.

Enjoy the ride Bogie, I know you've been waiting for it:punk:

Thanks bro!! I am so excited to have this bike!! :punk:

When did you pick this up? I was just up at Iowa City Motorsports yesterday getting some stuff for the drag bike. I've been eying the B-King they have sitting in there. You'll have to bring that sweet ride down to washington (via the riverside road as you mentioned before).

Jeff

Hey Jeff......it was in the back brutha!! They delivered it to my new place we are moving into this weekend in Marion about 6:30pm last night!! :punk:

I will give you a shout when the weather gets to decent riding weather and I will be heading down to check out the drag bike project. :eusa_dance:

My baby at her birth!! :punk:

Shop4.jpg

Shop5.jpg

Shop6.jpg

Shop7.jpg

Shop8.jpg

Shop9.jpg

OOO sexy!:thumbs up: Too bad they stick the license plate holder on as an after thought. Someone get the hacksaw!!

Got a little more respectable looking mat for the bike to sit on when inside the house!! :biglaugh::rofl_200:

IMG_4502.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

WANT!!!!!!!!!

I joined one of the R1 forums in anticipation of getting one soon (maybe). That is ooooooooooooooone gorgeous bike Bro.

:biglaugh:

Thanks guys!! :eusa_dance:

I logged in a little over 60 miles today and this bike is like no other I have ever ridden!! :punk:

IMG_4587.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

Back