My trip to Daytona.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Started the journey at 12:45 am from Michigan. Entered Ohio at 2am and made a rest stop for 20 mins to catch a few quick Zzzzz's. Back on the road and in Kentucky at 6:15 am. Another hour and a half and I ll be unloading the bike. Its now 6:54 am. I ve been up for 28 hours now. Looking forward to the 70 degree ride to the Dragon which is 6 1/2 hours away from my cousins house. I ll start posting pictures tonight.

Not saying I am enjoying the traffic right now. But will be good to get on two wheels soon.

Todd

Damn, long days for you. Get some rest before you hop on two wheels, definitely don't want to nod off behind the handlebars. Have fun at the Dragon, ride safe!

Just made it to Louisville Kentucky yo my cousins house. Going to crash for an hour and then unload the bike once the sun is up higher. Its 8:30 am right now.

Todd

Nice, I know you'll enjoy the ride down to the Dragon and Beyond..........
Take some pictures for those of us still stuck up here in the snow.

Toddler hitting his first turn at the dragon. :bike1::Shocked::bigeyes::baby::ttiwwp:

:rofl_200::10_6_8::rofl_200: Stay safe Toddler and have all the fun you can.......Mike

Dont know what to think of that Todd. Call me if i can help. I will be at a few doc apt today so if you dont catch me i will call you back.

I talked with Todd and he is ok but never said anything about his post. Maybe a space martian violated him.

Are you trying to say Toddler would like it.

"Deliverance"
Cue the 'dueling banjos.'

One of the best movies Burt Reynolds ever-made, certainly a high-drama one!

Isnt that where was Deliverance filmed?

EDIT......I do want to say....that this direction of this thread is strictly a joke....no harm intended.

Last edited:
Yeah , LOTS of MOVIES were filmed in GA. It's a beautiful state . Just be careful and don't use your best squeal in the back woods.

Ill be in Daytona all day tomorrow. I'm hoping to go up again on Friday but it is looking less likely with a project at work that might need to be handled last minute before heading out again saturday. If anyone is there tomorrow feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll do what I can to meet up. I know there is a group meeting up at Piranha's somewhere in the vicinity of Daytona at 1900 tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ill be in Daytona all day tomorrow. I'm hoping to go up again on Friday but it is looking less likely with a project at work that might need to be handled last minute before heading out again saturday. If anyone is there tomorrow feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll do what I can to meet up. I know there is a group meeting up at Piranha's somewhere in the vicinity of Daytona at 1900 tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Maybe a chance I will show up tomorrow or friday for a day trip . Cant make up my mind . I might just go on a ride where there is no traffic

Latest posts

Back