Need a left rear carb body

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
HELP!!!! A friend in Ottawa, Tyler Pennock the Eastern Canada Director for the VMOA, has broken the mounting boss off of his left rear carb. Looking for a replacement carb body if anyone happens to have one. Plz contact me and I will put you in touch with Tyler.

well, of course tyler knows who he could call. I am sure i have a few of those. The right side is what get frozen up a/f screws. I have one brand new carb body somewhere too but don't remember which one it is.

Sean

HELP!!!! A friend in Ottawa, Tyler Pennock the Eastern Canada Director for the VMOA, has broken the mounting boss off of his left rear carb. Looking for a replacement carb body if anyone happens to have one. Plz contact me and I will put you in touch with Tyler.

When is he going to sign on here?? :ummm::hmmm:

maybe when he un-moderates me - LOL! I think I have been banned from the other groups.

Sean

Sean,

I will tell Tyler to give you a call. I think he was kind of stunned that he broke the mounting boss off and I offered to post for him.

Buster,

I will be reminding him that he needs to sign up here again. More than likely he just forgot. :confused2:

Back