needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey guys Im in need of an ANY condition sissybar pad COVER,rips ok broken zipper ok ,just need it for pattern. thanks in advance.

I have a Virago pad, that I need recovered, should be the same actual pad or at least the same mounting (the foam may be different because of the small button on the covering)... anyway, send me your address and I can get it sent off.

Jeff

Jeff thanks for the offer but I'm all set now ,One of our fantastic brothers has helped me out with the cover.......................................but now I'm in need of a GOOD CLEAN gas tank ASAP. anyone?

Jeff thanks for the offer but I'm all set now ,One of our fantastic brothers has helped me out with the cover.......................................but now I'm in need of a GOOD CLEAN gas tank ASAP. anyone?

What do you got cooking Rick?
Or is it a secret?

What do you got cooking Rick?
Or is it a secret?
all I will say right now is that its NOT a chain drive,been there done that,and that I trust the "monkey" that has it!

Oh yeah Bill, your MAXGASSER WILL SHIP FRIDAY! I promise.

I ordered A tank today from the STEALER:bang head:, and belive me If my son couldnt get me the discount that he does I'd have made my own. go ahead take a guess at what list price is.

I ordered A tank today from the STEALER:bang head:, and belive me If my son couldnt get me the discount that he does I'd have made my own. go ahead take a guess at what list price is.

Really?? You couldn't find a used one around here anywhere??

Mike I asked and got no responce and Im not the most patient guy on the forum,besides by going new I know there will be no issues. my sons discount made it almost afordable.I had a spare but it was coated with some kinda something that looked like diffinate problems.

Latest posts

Back