New form of OCD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm..... i dont know what to say about all the chronic masturbation going on around here other than..... you must be married....lol

i may be interested in a set of rebuilt carbs set up with either a stage 7 jet kit or morley muscle jet kit already done. the carbs on my right side are clogged in the idle jets. i need to shotgun them to try and clear them but i just havent gotten to it yet... how much you looking to get, i would send my carbs to you to make it cheaper if that would work...

hmmm..... i dont know what to say about all the chronic masturbation going on around here other than..... you must be married....lol

i may be interested in a set of rebuilt carbs set up with either a stage 7 jet kit or morley muscle jet kit already done. the carbs on my right side are clogged in the idle jets. i need to shotgun them to try and clear them but i just havent gotten to it yet... how much you looking to get, i would send my carbs to you to make it cheaper if that would work...

PM sent

I'm going to make my first winter project tearing down my original set of carbs off of Redbone...once I'm in my garage. Once I'm done with them I'm sure there will be a call to Danny to fix what I have done! :biglaugh:

lol im sure you will do a great job on them but its always great having the BRC hot line close by hahah

I'm going to make my first winter project tearing down my original set of carbs off of Redbone...once I'm in my garage. Once I'm done with them I'm sure there will be a call to Danny to fix what I have done! :biglaugh:

lol im sure you will do a great job on them but its always great having the BRC hot line close by hahah

Brian, I'm sure Rovic is right....you'll do a great job with your carbs....just like everytning else you've done with Redbone to date...but if the need arises I'm right at the other end of the line. I'm sure you remember the by-pass security code, don't want vaporize you by mistake.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back