New guy from CT

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarge103

Reaction score
Just introducing myself to the forums just picked up a 02 vmax carbon fiber edition with about 9k on it. My last bike was a Yamaha warrior and boy what a difference in the vmax. I'm still getting used to the raw sliding off your seat acceleration, but I'm loving every minute of it. Looking forward to learning all I can about the bike and putting my personal touch on it with modifications. This forum looks like a huge source of info just from what I have already been reading. Here's a pic of my bike.

Attachments

• IMG_20140401_180133_647.jpg
    IMG_20140401_180133_647.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
It's going to be difficult getting that baby seat fitted, but I' sure if you took off the rear seat and fabricated a sturdy bracket you'd be most of the way there

:biglaugh:

It's going to be difficult getting that baby seat fitted, but I' sure if you took off the rear seat and fabricated a sturdy bracket you'd be most of the way there

:biglaugh:

believe me my 1 yr old daughter wants on the vmax more than you know i had to keep pulling here away from touching the hot pipes

Welcome, Sarge!
Nice and clean-looking bike. I know what you mean about modifications....
the "ModMonkey" bit me early - I started a week after purchasing, and haven't stopped to date.
Cheers!

Welcome aboard Sarge, the Vmax regardless of generation, is just a great bike. I have owned 10 different bikes over the course of my life and the Vmax has been the funnest one of all. I wish you many days of safe and happy riding.

I hear that Miles, I'm thinking that damned monkey is gonna set me back a couple of paychecks this year.

Welcome and enjoy your new ride. As you noted, this forum is chock full of great information, how-to's and great people to help you through with anything you may need, and may even be able to help you with your Vmax too!:biglaugh:

Welcome to the forum.....there are LOTS of great people here...and LOTS of info as well.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome CT Maxxer. You text shows up black and there is a section where you can change your color defaults. I'm old and getting blind!

Go to "user cp" in the upper left corner of this page, then to "edit options", then scroll down to "miscellaneous" and skin, and select vbblue.

Latest posts

Back