New guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpsuk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum so just thought I'd put some background and say hi. Ok, I own a 2014 Vmax which I had 2 years now and I recently purchased a ninja h2 as a stable mate for it. I must warn everyone I have a horrid sense of humour which unfortunately got me banned from starvmax forum. I will try to kerb my political jokes on this site.

I didn't know this site was here until I noticed on the other site people poking fun at eaglepi (who is a bit funny) and left a link to here!! Oh well, I hope their is as many helpful gen2 guys here as on the other site?

I forgot to mention, I'm from the UK:punk:

If you haven't been banned from an internet forum, you're not trying hard enough. I got "banned" from the ZL-OA.com forum 3 months after I quit, for poking fun of their website on an eBay auction! Seriously, it's the only website I know that has a "quote" function, that you aren't allowed to use, and if you do, you get SCOLDED for it! LOL! Plus, don't even think about judging an eBay or Craigslist overpriced POS, that's not allowed either, and NO CUSS WORDS, not even damn, hell or $shit! LOL! Oh well, welcome aboard, and if you behave yourself, it's pretty hard to get kicked off of THIS particular forum!

Welcome to the forum. Even though I have a gen 1, I'm still on the starVmax site myself. There is a "anything goes" section of this forum that we are allowed to have, called the burnout pit. There is a LOT of political things posted in that section. Every other section we are supposed to play nice.

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum so just thought I'd put some background and say hi. Ok, I own a 2014 Vmax which I had 2 years now and I recently purchased a ninja h2 as a stable mate for it. I must warn everyone I have a horrid sense of humour which unfortunately got me banned from starvmax forum. I will try to kerb my political jokes on this site.

I didn't know this site was here until I noticed on the other site people poking fun at eaglepi (who is a bit funny) and left a link to here!! Oh well, I hope their is as many helpful gen2 guys here as on the other site?

Join the club I got banned from Starvmax forum too but I deserved it, I wasn't smart enough to wait before I reacted. I'm still hoping that StarVmax forum will give me another chance. I'm keeping my finger crossed.

You'll like this forum it is a great bunch of members who are very helpful.

Welcome Mpsuk. And before you ask if Trump rides a vmax I'll tell you yes he does, and it has a sidecar for the queen. :rofl_200:

Welcome Mpsuk. And before you ask if Trump rides a vmax I'll tell you yes he does, and it has a sidecar for the queen. :rofl_200:

I will not ask Although, on that note I think America is in big trouble Rock () hard place? Criminal or comedian? Oops, I got sidelined again, this is your fault

I guess he really is that naïve! I didn't even need your introduction and knew who you were. Same name, same great bikes! One crazy fast bike the other an insanely crazy fast bike!

Yes, I'm very lucky to have 2 of the best bikes out, would love a desmo though, just for the sound

:rofl_200::rofl_200::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Join the club I also was banned from StarVmax too, hell they banned Sean Morley, you might not know of him but you will if you already don't know of Sean. If they would ban someone like Sean....lol do as I do wear your banning proud. I am of course joking, I got banned cause I lost it and told everything go F%^& them selves, that was wrong of me but you might be able to verify that that forum has a royalty and if you disagree with one they all attack you. Even so what I did was wrong and I have to take responsibility for it. Now all we can do is get as many Gen 2 riders over here to make this forum just as popular for Gen 2ers as the other place is. welcome to this great forum!!!! :punk:

I just re joined under a different meme, apologised for any offence caused and all is well. You should re join, it's fun

No one has mentioned Donald trump though even though he has a Vmax, supercharged I think

Back