new max wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutcase_dann

Reaction score
hello all,after many moons of drooling and dreaming i'm ready to for a max:punk: any one in or close to ohio have a 2005 or newer the want to sell?PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Dan,I am in Butler,Pa,pretty close to the ohio border.Have you tried a dealer search?Where are you at?

Go to your Yamaha dealer,they can find you one on their computer from another dealer.
You are not far from Norwalk then.We have another member right up there by you somewhere.

don't have an 05 or newer but I did get a call last night on a past member selling his 01. if it is like I saw it last (3 years ago when I installed his Kerker and jet kit) the bike is in mint condition. It's got 21K on it and still on the 2nd rear tire it's ever had so you know it hasn't been abused.

Sean
[email protected]

Sean- I go through a new rear tire at minimum every 3000 miles. how is that possible?

Probably runs an ME880 or equivelant "H" rated tire. My ME880 rear lasts for 8-10,000.

"V" rated tires aren't necessary on a Vmax.

Mark

Sean- I go through a new rear tire at minimum every 3000 miles. how is that possible?

You have twistwristiteiss like many of us here do!Shit,I've got as little as 1800miles with out doing any burnouts on purpose.Bias tires will spin as you are accelerating.

I've got 8K on a very bald ME880 right now that should have been replaced at 6500.

I usually get about 6-7k out of'em.

The factory brand tire lasted me about 4k...

Lot's of twistywristies for sure....

I still have half my tread on the stock original Bridgestone at 11,000 miles.
Now aint that thrifty!!! LOL!
Course... at least half of those miles are 10mph stuck in Florida traffic miles.

Latest posts

Back