New Member from Seattle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRE-77

Reaction score
Hello Members,

My name is Jim Emmi and I am from Seattle, WA. I have owned several V-Maxs over the years and I currently have my '97 that I purchased new and have done quite a few modifications over the years. It has been my 'test mule' to say the least. I am going to try to post a couple of pictures that were taken at the 2008 Cycle World Seattle Show.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 52
Welcome, and sweet bike! I can see the $$ and time that has been spend in it! You will have to get a list of some of the mods and post them. What wheels are those?

Jeff

Welcome to the collective :biglaugh: My Family was from Wa. I don't remember it much cause I was 2 when we moved up to Alaska. I do remember Redmond cause of yearly visits to my grandmother's place.

Great looking ride, what exhaust is that, and might I say, that is trick looking frame braces you have.

Thanks for the kind words! The wheels are Dymags, the engine is 1500cc with Kehin 39mm flatslides, with an Over Racing exhaust (japan) Race Tech front fork components, Ohlins rear (piggyback) shocks, Brembo front brakes,Brake Tech axis rotors, Over Racing frame braces and billet components, rearsets, etc.

Thanks for the kind words! The wheels are Dymags, the engine is 1500cc with Kehin 39mm flatslides, with an Over Racing exhaust (japan) Race Tech front fork components, Ohlins rear (piggyback) shocks, Brembo front brakes,Brake Tech axis rotors, Over Racing frame braces and billet components, rearsets, etc.

sweet I want them pipes:punk:
do you have a video of them so we can hear them?

Over Racing quit making this system a few years ago, it's similar to a early Hindle in the headpipe design, a German fellow by the name of Kainzinger built a super trick V-max in the late 90s that had a GP exhaust system that was very close in design to this setup. It has a unique exhaust sound that is more like a V8 Ferrari 355 or 360. I will try to record the sound when weather permits!

Jim

Over Racing quit making this system a few years ago, it's similar to a early Hindle in the headpipe design, a German fellow by the name of Kainzinger built a super trick V-max in the late 90s that had a GP exhaust system that was very close in design to this setup. It has a unique exhaust sound that is more like a V8 Ferrari 355 or 360. I will try to record the sound when weather permits!

Jim

C'mon, the Hawks are done. Just take her to Quest field and let her rip.

Disclaimer to the HawkHaters.... Don't be dissin my hawks, I already put the money into the runabout rig :biglaugh:

Can't wait to hear it, thats the first exhaust that sings to me.

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 18
I think I still have a Over Racing catalog for the V-max which shows this exhaust and other products. I can scan a picture if you would like?

Jim

Here is a picture of the Kainzinger V-Max showing the exhaust system that is similar to the Over Racing system.

Jim

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back