New muffler on the Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerBee

Reaction score
Took advantage of the nice weather today to tinker with my new Vmax.

Installed a new battery.

Installed the carbon fiber muffler on the Kerker header that I bought off E-bay.
It looks really good on my carbon fiber Vmax, much better than the beat up Kerker K series that was on it.

The seller told me the muffler was built by Kerker but I think it was custom built by somebody, possibly Mario.
Maybe someone can tell by the pictures?

The muffler sounds awesome, deep low rumble at idle, really roars when revved up.
I started the bike inside the garage and the wifegod came out and told me I was shaking the pictures on the walls inside the house:damn angry:

I rolled the bike out in the driveway and still rattled the walls inside:biglaugh:

I took some pictures and tried to take a video but it didn't turn out very well.

Took the bike for a quick spin around the block, first ride since I bought it.

Bike really sounds awesome and runs real strong.

Hoping for some nice riding weather.

vmaxcan1_zps797b76eb.jpg

vmaxcan_zpsc831cbdd.jpg

Looks great on there and gorgeous bike!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear you won that muffler cause it looks awesome on your max. it matches perfectly with your carbon fiber body work :punk: and it does look like a Mario muffler to me but not sure.

Hey I know that bike :punk:

Great to see you got the muff that you wanted. That oval looks sweet on your ride

Ha, that's funny KJ cause that's my exhaust too. Only had the collector pipe and and hangar strap powdercoated black to match my header. Sounds the same, mean and aggressive without sounding sharp and barky. Is barky a word?

LOL, yup it certainly is your muffler and yes, barky is a word. I hear it has been accepted and will be in next year's dictionary :)

Did some cleaning of the Vmax today and tried another attempt at a video.

The poor recording quality of my Iphone doesn't do the sound justice.

It's sounds much more crisp.

Killerbee that sounds and looks great. Nice system.

Back