New to me 1998 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyvette1

Reaction score
I just picked up a VMax and wanted to say hi. I am a member on the Jk Wrangler forum as well as a 10 year member on the Corvette forum. I am looking forward to learning more like I have from those sites. It's crazy to think of the wealth of information at our finger tips.

Welcome to the forum. Believe me...ANY Vmax question (and a LOT of non Vmax questions) can be answered here.

Welcome, read the stickies to get started in knowing things about working on the bike, and common areas of improvement. Tires and brakes, and front end stuff make big differences, as well as replacing anything obviously worn out. And we like pics, lots of pics.

Welcome - I think I can speak for all of us on this forum and say you picked a kick-ass ride!

Have you heard the Mod Monkey knocking on your door yet?

Having the use of a Corvette is better than owning one, no insurance issues and you get to cruise the beach in-style!:biglaugh:

A Corvette and a VMAX I like the way you think welcome to the forum my name is Dwayne

Back