New toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have an old oil cooled GSXR and miss it alot. So I picked this one up for occasional rides. PM wheels, Keihn FCR's, Ported, cams, Falicon Crank, Falicon Rods, 1216cc, USD forks. Now I just have to wait til April to ride it. :(

Jim

Attachments

• 1987 GSXR1100r.JPG
    1987 GSXR1100r.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 64
  • GSXR1100r.jpg
    GSXR1100r.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 46
THAT should be pretty quick... Will it keep up with a late model GSXR 1000 though? Probably in the straights but probably get lost in the twisties.

Chris

Got a local friend here that is selling his collection of 3 of them. All are in very nice condition. If you know anyone looking I can get you in touch. I want to say the one I saw him race (almost mint bike) ran mid 10's??

Sean

Great score!!

There is a guy up here who had an '88 GSXR1100. He added pipes, carbs and cams and he was running consistant low-to-mid 9's with slick and bars. Yours should flat out fly.

That's one immaculate slingshot! Definitely one of the bikes on my must own list. Right there with a kh 500 or 750, a gs1100, and a bsa rocket 3.

I used to have an old oil cooled GSXR and miss it alot. So I picked this one up for occasional rides. PM wheels, Keihn FCR's, Ported, cams, Falicon Crank, Falicon Rods, 1216cc, USD forks. Now I just have to wait til April to ride it. :(

Jim
MY BUDDY MIKE HAD ONE OF THOSE EXACT BIKES , COLOR & ALL ! HE WOULD CRY IF HE SAW THESE PICTURES ! AWESOME !:punk: CAN I RIDE IT ?:confused2:

I had a 86 Limited Edition I got when I used to road race. After I started to ride on the street I put an 1100 motor in it. Modified it makes 181 hp at the rear. A second 1452cc Sims and Rohm engine for drags made over 200 at rear. It was great fun for a 750. LOL I relly liked the pain on the Limited and may get bodywork and paint like a limited.
COP you are a bit far to come for a ride LOL. I also had a Wes Cooley replica I would like to get another of. Maybe a ELR. Had a CBX new also I regret selling. I hate getting rid of anything though. :)

Latest posts

Back